I totally agree about a used ("previously-enjoyed") DCB.....also the point about full wrap windshields is valid as hell....was just thinking this when I say the new 32' Ultra pix....how long before canopies go the way of the Tribal scheme???? Oh, well....money is in Dave's hand, boat is in the mold and I am still excited about it. Do not have money to burn but this new DCB was my gift to myself after about 7 years of non-stop work and finally the ability to buy it cash.
I will cry the blues when I sell her like very one of my other 7-10 boats.....one bright star..I write off the loss and depreciation against income as we use the boats for promotion!!!
Thanks for input.
PS-That red dart-flamed DCB is sick as hell YO
Well CONGRAT's on your new ride. You will love it! Make sure you have whale tails on it. Will help you roll over faster. Was going to send you a PM and say your pool website is awesome. Looks like you build a beautiful pool! where were you last year...see should have posted up here sooner, Could have had more money for 710's Your registration wont allow you to accept PM's.