Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fresh meat (newbie on board)!

XFactor
    I think this guy would make you a smokin deal. It only has 30 hrs and just serviced.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137701

new2cats
    I totally agree about a used ("previously-enjoyed") DCB.....also the point about full wrap windshields is valid as hell....was just thinking this when I say the new 32' Ultra pix....how long before canopies go the way of the Tribal scheme???? Oh, well....money is in Dave's hand, boat is in the mold and I am still excited about it. Do not have money to burn but this new DCB was my gift to myself after about 7 years of non-stop work and finally the ability to buy it cash.
    I will cry the blues when I sell her like very one of my other 7-10 boats.....one bright star..I write off the loss and depreciation against income as we use the boats for promotion!!!
    Thanks for input.
    PS-That red dart-flamed DCB is sick as hell YO

TOBTEK
    I totally agree about a used ("previously-enjoyed") DCB.....also the point about full wrap windshields is valid as hell....was just thinking this when I say the new 32' Ultra pix....how long before canopies go the way of the Tribal scheme???? Oh, well....money is in Dave's hand, boat is in the mold and I am still excited about it. Do not have money to burn but this new DCB was my gift to myself after about 7 years of non-stop work and finally the ability to buy it cash.
    I will cry the blues when I sell her like very one of my other 7-10 boats.....one bright star..I write off the loss and depreciation against income as we use the boats for promotion!!!
    Thanks for input.
    PS-That red dart-flamed DCB is sick as hell YO
    Well CONGRAT's on your new ride. You will love it! Make sure you have whale tails on it. Will help you roll over faster. Was going to send you a PM and say your pool website is awesome. Looks like you build a beautiful pool! where were you last year...see should have posted up here sooner, Could have had more money for 710's Your registration wont allow you to accept PM's.

new2cats
    Thanks for the kudos on our websight...I also do lots of cool TV stuff (design work)..hosted a show called "Backyard Brigade" for Discovery in '03-04.....do HGTV often too....the old Jewish women love me....my biggest fans!!!
    PS- How do I do the whole PM thing....I am willing to push buttons, pay for reg. whatever to get legit!!!
    Also, trying to get help posting pix....I am too lazy to search for the answers!!!
    Thanks for any help.
    B

Jordy
    I'm sure that this pose, on the deck of the new boat, would be great backdrop material for the upcoming L.A. Boat Show.
    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...s/DSC00462.jpg
    Birds of a DCB feather, right??? :idea:

new2cats
    Ouch, likely that post/pic was a mistake...naaaahhhhh.......HALLOWEEN ROCKS!!!

roln 20s
    WELCOME my friend -- congrats on the DCB and welcome to the club. If you change your mind on anything else or have questions - call me first and I can talk the 'logic' side
    Can't wait to see it -- another 'color blind' custom build for you. If you see 115mph, I'd be happy. Remember, the wifey doesn't like speed too much and all you wanted was a 100mph boat, atleast a few weeks ago
    Take care buddy and nice 40th bday gift to yourself!!
    Roln 20s

new2cats
    Thanks Roln......you have been a great help and inspiration on this one!!! I likely made a mistake on my first day posting Nina & my Halloween drag pix....oh well.....now they all know I am a giver.
    Keep in touch....hope you can introduce me to some of your other tormented hot boat buds.
    BB-out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12