Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Toyota FJ Cruiser input...

Froggystyle
    He's not happy here... he should be playing hockey.
    If he was playing hockey and smoking dope Julian would be so much happier than lifting weights and drinking potato vodka...

Jbb
    He's not happy here... he should be playing hockey.
    If he was playing hockey and smoking dope Julian would be so much happier than lifting weights and drinking potato vodka...
    He's contemplating......."The Big Dirty"....
    Care Failure Rocks!!!!

Froggystyle
    He's contemplating......."The Big Dirty"....
    Care Failure Rocks!!!!
    You need "change" Byran...

Jbb
    You need "change" Byran...
    Hey ....why do they call you cadillac anyways....

Froggystyle
    It always starts innocently enough...
    But then it gets out of control...
    Toyota is evidently hurting so badly right now at the local dealerships, I can seriously pick up a brand new 2007 with a bunch of mods (3" Donahoe Lift front and rear, painted roof, rack and full off road package) for the same price as literally every used one...
    They must have really dropped their prices over the last year or something. I am looking at $26,300 brand new...
    Going to get it tomorrow... buying a silver one instead of black now.
    Thanks for all of the good advice peeps. I think it is going to meet my needs nicely. I paid close attention to the negatives posted and decided I could live with them, and strongly considered the positives as well.

OCMerrill
    Toyota is evidently hurting so badly right now at the local dealerships, I can seriously pick up a brand new 2007 with a bunch of mods (3" Donahoe Lift front and rear, painted roof, rack and full off road package) for the same price as literally every used one...
    They must have really dropped their prices over the last year or something. I am looking at $26,300 brand new...
    Going to get it tomorrow... buying a silver one instead of black now.
    Thanks for all of the good advice peeps. I think it is going to meet my needs nicely. I paid close attention to the negatives posted and decided I could live with them, and strongly considered the positives as well.
    I have to say I can't get any kind of deal on a Tacoma at all. Best I could muster is $1400 off sticker. He did say if I wanted Tundra I could save like $6-7k off sticker.
    I was thinking of adding a small run a round truck to the Business fold. Never owned a Toyota or any Jap vehicle ever other than my three Isuzu NPR Box trucks and they roll every day with nary a complaint.

Froggystyle
    I frickin love this thing. I smile every time I drive right into a parking spot without backing up three times to straighten it out.
    Drive through's have never been more fun!
    80 mph is absolutely quiet and pleasurable. It steers nicely, has plenty of power and will look fly when I am done. Great crawler too so far. I just played around next to my driveway and it is easily a better wheeler than my Range Rover was, nowhere near as good as the Scout, but probably about like a stock Wrangler 4 door Rubicon.
    When I get done with the mods this week, I will post up some pics.
    Wes

2Driver
    $26,300 with the lift and off road package etc?
    Auto or Manual?
    Silver is best for buffing out too.

Trust me, Toyota's not hurting. The FJ's were never that expensive to begin with. Glad you like your new ride! Did you see the new beige color (kinda like one of the original FJ40 colors)? They discontinued the blackcherry and replaced it with that. (LLGirl = Toyota associate )

Lightning
    Trust me, Toyota's not hurting. The FJ's were never that expensive to begin with. Glad you like your new ride! Did you see the new beige color (kinda like one of the original FJ40 colors)? They discontinued the blackcherry and replaced it with that. (LLGirl = Toyota associate )
    That's kinda what I was thinking about the price. Maybe because it's a 2007 and in 2 months it'll be a year old?
    Congrats on the new ride Wes, post up some pics - let's check it out.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast