Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Strange thing, these facts

SmokinLowriderSS
    What about falluja (sp)
    Falluja was shot up from the inside by a rather sizeable sweep of marines, ON THE GROUND. I'd have RATHER seen it carpet-bombed into a sink-hole. That would have saved marine lives, but it didn't happen.
    # .... how many of these have I trashed now? Aw, no matter, every one.

SmokinLowriderSS
    http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita.../27-10/Ch6.htm
    Darn, I had hoped you'd have found such a codified set of law "Laws of Peace", color me dissapointed. At LEAST you found a legitimate non-hack website which lists the comon laws of occupation. The inherent problem is, the violations your perfessor accuse, do not exist.
    Left of center, over the fence ..... go get it kid!

Schiada76
    He meant " Strange Facts These Things". fur fuks sakes

SmokinLowriderSS
    here is one lies.com (http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle10621.htm)
    Thx Kachina ...... I KNEW he couldn't have typed all that himself! Well, at least he had the decency to cut/paste the text of it, made it entertaining. Somebody must have shown him how to high-light the text to copy/paste. Is a bit more complicated than the links.
    My work here is done ...... off to see if Blown ever answered my question from last weekend. Most likely .................. not.

Seadog
    It amazes me that people like this are not locked up in the looney bin. Of course, the ideal that some people are believing this nonsense. It is like the idiot that tried to prove that the holocaust did not exist. Or those who swear that we did not land on the moon, Elvis lives, etc. If one single accusation had any basis in law, the Hague, UN and any other of the anti-US agencies of the world would have been all over this with a vengeance. While numerous countries criticised our actions and condemn them, not one of them made any legal challenges to it.

Steve 1
    Terrible shame bent about your material LOL!
    http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/51444312545-vi.jpg

Kachina26
    Thx Kachina ...... I KNEW he couldn't have typed all that himself! The big clue is there was more than 2 complete sentences. He is not capable of stinging together more than one or two thoughts on his own. He most certainly cannot develop an opinion of his own.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Thx Steve. It was a dirty job, but hey, somebody had to do it.
    true Kachina, quite true.

572Daytona
    Here's all you need to know about the author of the original article:
    From 1991 to 1993, Boyle was a legal advisor to the Palestine Liberation Organization
    Somewhat amazing that he can defend PLO's terrorist actions but find's fault with the US's. It sounds like in his article he was doing a job interview to be Saddam's lawyer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast