Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: There go the comps in my neighborhood

Saw people moving out a few houses down. Had the house listed for almost two years. Retired couple. They have a two year old appraisel for 1.2
    He kept lowering the price, but always to about 50,000 over market. Now he just wanted to get out of dodge in his new motorhome. Took an offer of 710,000. Gonna screw all of us on our home values

Magic34
    Saw people moving out a few houses down. Had the house listed for almost two years. Retired couple. They have a two year old appraisel for 1.2
    He kept lowering the price, but always to about 50,000 over market. Now he just wanted to get out of dodge in his new motorhome. Took an offer of 710,000. Gonna screw all of us on our home values
    It only lasts 6 months.

Jbb
    Looks like its time for the housing market values in Kalifornia...to get more in line with reality.....and the rest of the Country.......The party.....is over...

yopengo
    Sorry but GOOD. Im watching one that started at 1.6 ....now at 1.3 ....IF I could get it for 8 ~ 9 I would be one happy camper.

Havasu1986
    Well at least its on your side of the freeway.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Just hold out awhile. They values will go back up eventually.

I have this nightly dream , that I sold my house 2 years ago. Then bought it back from the buyer for only the equity I had at that time. SHIT! then the alarm goes off and I'm back to my 3800.00 payment. Gonna start sleeping 10 hrs. a night instead of 7!

I was gonna be a real estate TYCOON!
    But turned into a real estate BAFFOON!

Jyruiz
    And it is only going to get worse.

Unless you plan on selling your home anytime soon it does not matter. If you do then that sucks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast