Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: There go the comps in my neighborhood

Jbb
    When the big earthquake happens and CA finally breaks away from the rest on the cont US, values will go up. More beachfront property.
    Noted!

Boatcop
    ...........Even when its under water...?
    Hell. You'd pay those kind of prices just to have any water all.

Jbb
    Hell. You'd pay those kind of prices just to have any water all.
    Indeed!....:jawdrop:...The upside is...Im gonna make a killing selling waterless car wash....cause you cant wash your car...and the car washes will soon close!...
    silver lining...

Boatcop
    Indeed!....:jawdrop:...The upside is...Im gonna make a killing selling waterless car wash....cause you cant wash your car...and the car washes will soon close!...
    silver lining...
    Yep. When life give you lemons...................
    Say "What the fock is this $hit? I didn't ask for any god damn lemons! Take your focking lemons and shove them up your focking arse."
    err.... I mean make lemonade.
    Sorry.

Jbb
    Yep. When life give you lemons...................
    Say "What the fock is this $hit? I didn't ask for any god damn lemons! Take your focking lemons and shove them up your focking arse."
    err.... I mean make lemonade.
    Sorry.

There will be no lemonade!...Lemonade is a frivilous waste of life sustaining water...:jawdrop:

hoolign
    I have this nightly dream , that I sold my house 2 years ago. Then bought it back from the buyer for only the equity I had at that time. SHIT! then the alarm goes off and I'm back to my 3800.00 payment. Gonna start sleeping 10 hrs. a night instead of 7!
    3800 dollar mortgage payment HOLY CRAP MAN! I don't know how you do it?? I'm choked at myself for not putting more down and getting my payment to the 1200 mark! I'm at 1800 for a 800 k house :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Cole Trickle
    3800 dollar mortgage payment HOLY CRAP MAN! I don't know how you do it?? I'm choked at myself for not putting more down and getting my payment to the 1200 mark! I'm at 1800 for a 800 k house :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    You either put a ton down or your screwed in about 2 years

Boatcop
    There will be no lemonade!...Lemonade is a frivilous waste of life sustaining water...:jawdrop:
    But at least you'll have a $hitload of pecans.
    Drought Helping Ga. Pecan Crop
    The Associated Press
    ALBANY, Ga. - The record drought gripping the Southeast isn't all bad news: It's meant nearly perfect weather for growing pecans in Georgia.
    The state is on pace to be the nation's top pecan producer this year, with shellers predicting more than 125 million pounds harvested, said pecan horticulturist Lenny Wells of the University of Georgia's agriculture extension.
    Georgia was the nation's third-leading pecan producer last year. The nation's two other top producers , New Mexico and Texas , are not expected to grow nearly as much, Wells said.
    New Mexico's crop is predicted to be about 80 million pounds, and Texas is expected to harvest 73 million pounds, Wells said.
    Texas has had heavy rains this year, which encourage disease in pecan crops, Wells said.
    This year, Georgia had a spring freeze that destroyed a few orchards close to Augusta, but the drought , combined with irrigated orchards and some August and September rains , have been kind to the pecan crop.
    The nation produced nearly 189 million pounds of pecans in 2006 in the Pecan Belt , a 15-state growing region located in the southeastern and southwestern United States. The pecan harvest is expected to begin in late November and will last about six weeks.

SOCALDETAIL1
    Funny, just 24 months ago this was all about no end in sight and postings of new boats coming out of molds. What difference 2 years make.
    YUP. Most of what I detail now is because people just are not buying new or their selling their stuff.

450,000 5.9% 20 years. add the taxes and insurance and there I am at 3800 and change. Really sucks! When 'I sold my house 4 years ago I should have paid cash for a smaller house...............BUT NOOOOOO.............I had to be the big baller. Now my actual cash down payment equity is starting to get eaten at. Wasn't bad when it was just the increase in value equity. IF this contiinues, I'll be calling the bank about a short sale
    With my neighbor selling his house so cheap, reality is starting to hit home.
    At 710 he probably only netted about 650 ??
    I paid 745 for my house 4 years ago, was supposed to have been a good deal then.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast