Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NJBA.. out with the new in with the old

Jim Anderson
    I just heard that Rolf Sammons the current NJBA president is leaving his post and he will be replaced by Roger Roadstrom. I think it is safe to say that all Rolf Sammons accomplished last year will be thrown in the sh itter. A couple crashes, 0 deaths and a steady stream of "new racers." The old racers were run off by the "Good ole boy" network that still exists within the club. Rolf was doing a terrific job of bringing in new blood to the sport and now it will all go to waste. Sad to hear you go Rolf and thanks for a great year of racing.
    Jim

pce680
    I just heard that Rolf Sammons the current NJBA president is leaving his post and he will be replaced by Roger Roadstrom. I think it is safe to say that all Rolf Sammons accomplished last year will be thrown in the sh itter. A couple crashes, 0 deaths and a steady stream of "new racers." The old racers were run off by the "Good ole boy" network that still exists within the club. Rolf was doing a terrific job of bringing in new blood to the sport and now it will all go to waste. Sad to hear you go Rolf and thanks for a great year of racing.
    Jim
    THATS TO BAD !!!

Johnwithjm
    Sorry to here this. Rolf is a stand up guy and did a great job.

Goad
    I dont know the politics within the NJBA or how or who approved the circle guys to come out there....but I hope the invitation still stands. I would really love to see this continue to move forward and grow just as it is within the SCSC/APBA.
    Rolf was very welcoming and accommodating to us a few months back when we did an exhibition race with the NJBA.

pattymelt18
    Jim
    Well if you dont like roger that much then you should become a member and run for the posistion.Rolf made it very clear that he would be leaving a while back and for whoever you are to step on roger like that is rude.Rolf did a great job and so do all the board members so if youre not A board member what gives you the right to step on anybodys toes.

FuelInMyVeins82
    I agree w/ Josh if your views are that strong about the NJBA you should be a board member.

pce680
    Well if you dont like roger that much then you should become a member and run for the posistion.Rolf made it very clear that he would be leaving a while back and for whoever you are to step on roger like that is rude.Rolf did a great job and so do all the board members so if youre not A board member what gives you the right to step on anybodys toes.
    Are you saying members have no voice? Only board members.

pattymelt18
    Are you saying members have no voice? Only board members.
    No what im sayn if hes not a member of the njba he should become one then run for an officer appointed posistion.

Ralph Brunt
    i would just like to thank Rolf for letting us circle guys run....so thanx

bp
    i would just like to thank Rolf for letting us circle guys run....so thanx
    rolf did a good job as pres, got a few things going. but you should understand that njba decisions on something like this aren't made by one person. the board approves these types of things. rolf stepped away from his own race program so he could devote all his attention to the club, which was one more little thing making my decisions easier.
    is it going to be roger sr., or roger jr.???
    now maybe rolf can get that purple/yellow backwarded engine pos unwrapped, and we can resume where we left off

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast