Thread: Cancun Help

moneypit
    Never been to Cancun and I had it in mind for a little getaway. Whats your best recommendation for a Beachfront Hotel.
    Keeping in mind:
    1. Good Beach
    2 Close to nightlife
    3. Pool / Resort Cleanliness
    4. Not over priced.
    BTW.. Im not taking the kids...
    Thanks!!

KineticoH20
    Fiesta Americana Condesa

new2cats
    Why Mexico????? Just wondering??? Not a racist question..there are just so many other great places with less "issues" for the same $$$!

photo chick
    I stayed here and absolutely loved it!! I don't know the price though, we had enough points saved up to stay free.
    http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hote...x.do?WT.srch=1

AZJD
    Never been to Cancun and I had it in mind for a little getaway. Whats your best recommendation for a Beachfront Hotel.
    Keeping in mind:
    1. Good Beach
    2 Close to nightlife
    3. Pool / Resort Cleanliness
    4. Not over priced.
    BTW.. Im not taking the kids...
    Thanks!!
    Depending on your age, I would possibly reccomend a different part of Mexico. Cancun is very college town'ish! Very americanized.
    Maybe Cabo or Puerto Vallarta.
    Maybe even look into Ixtapa or something a little different.

get something on medano beach, only place your going to be able to swim.It is walking distance to all the cool bars.We bought a time share on medano last year should be almost built cant wait to go.Have not stayed there but i hear the melia is sweet.You have to do youhomework to find cheap food most places are way overpriced.I found expedia or pleasant holidays have really good deals on trips.2 hour $300 flight direct you will not find that anywhere else in mexico without paying through the ass.Try some fishing recommend pisces they have a web site kinda spendy.I really liked the booze snorkle cruise on the big catamaran pound beers for hour or two go snorkling pound beers again on the way back i know i got my 35 bucks worth.Maybe do a time share and get all the excursions for free good deal probaly worth 400 bucks make sure you say no unlike us.

CornWater
    Just got back from here for 10 days.. awesome place and really good food. It is about a 20 min. cab ride to nightlife though.
    http://www.excellence-resorts.com/al...n-overview.htm

Desire resorts. Adult only, all inclusive and the views are WILD!! Party, Party