Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Craigslist

Kachina26
    Who has had luck selling stuff on there? I've tried to sell 2 vehicles, both pretty good deals and now a fridge. All without so much as even a call. Anyone looking for a good garage or apartment fridge?

pw_Tony
    Almost everything I've sold on Craigslist has sold THAT DAY!
    It must be my luck, I prefer it over ebay any day

MAINEVENT
    I have had pretty good luck... Sold a Integra non running, and missing ALOT of missing parts was picked up and sold within 72 hrs... and I helped a friend sell her car and NO SHIT her truck was picked up and sold within 4hrs of me posting it for her.. but i have also tried selling furniture on their with no luck...

RitcheyRch
    Have had good luck with everything except for my quad.

HocusPocus
    everything i have listed over the past few years have sold usually with a week or two.

voodoomedman
    I just sold our 3rd car and sold a wood chipper/shredder. The ad has to be done right and it has to be priced right but it should sell. As long is it is not some waaay obscure thing that nobody wants. Also it depends on the market. For instance the chipper/shredder could have easily sold for 100 bucks more probably if we lived in another state that has trees and stuff all over the place and people do their own yard work.

Kachina26
    I just sold our 3rd car and sold a wood chipper/shredder. The ad has to be done right and it has to be priced right but it should sell. As long is it is not some waaay obscure thing that nobody wants. Also it depends on the market. For instance the chipper/shredder could have easily sold for 100 bucks more probably if we lived in another state that has trees and stuff all over the place and people do their own yard work.
    Maybe I'm being too honest, I posted that the fridge has a broken handle. The handle is 30 bucks, but I'm not gonna put it on there. The 2 cars were screaming deals as I worked at a dealer at that time and picked 'em up cheap.

IT'SONLYMONEY
    Who has had luck selling stuff on there? I've tried to sell 2 vehicles, both pretty good deals and now a fridge. All without so much as even a call. Anyone looking for a good garage or apartment fridge?
    i posted my 27 advantage on it and only got scamers. the boat is priced crazy low and all i got was the tipical scam you see on there and ebay.
    never again

Classic Daycruiser
    Maybe your location Location (Hesperia,CA) has something to do with it. Craigs list might work best in big metro area:idea:
    Try adding the word free (as in 1 free beer to the first person to make me a cash offer )
    By the way, I have a really cheap 1986 red corvette for sale...pm me if your interested. $5700obo

HocusPocus
    Maybe your location Location (Hesperia,CA) has something to do with it. Craigs list might work best in big metro area:idea:
    Try adding the word free (as in 1 free beer to the first person to make me a cash offer )
    By the way, I have a really cheap 1986 red corvette for sale...pm me if your interested. $5700obo
    i live in a smaller area then Hesperia and have had no problem selling any of my stuff on craigslist.. several boats and vehicles. right now is a tough time to sell just about anything that isn't a real solid steal. not only the economy but the fact its getting into holiday season, for me the best time to start listing stuff has been around february and march when lots of people start getting their tax refunds back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast