Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Waterboarding Torture?

moneypit
    Better than huffing poop:jawdrop: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlLfRCkZuxQ)

Screaming Pete
    not if the US does it we are safe and human, not like those other countries:sqeyes:

topless
    not if the US does it we are safe and human, not like those other countries:sqeyes:
    And if you follow the proper water boarding procedure (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GcXl1y_mQw).

Kachina26
    I'm guessing Daniel Pearl would have preferred it to what he was subjected to. Put me in the don't care camp!

2Driver
    I'm not convinced that countries that use physically damaging torture will stop because we don't torture.
    Let's say we capture a guy who knows the location of 3 nuclear bombs set to go off in 48 hours. In addition, he knows where the people responsible are located. What do you do, get him an hazelnut frappucinno and ask nicely?

Froggystyle
    I have been waterboarded. It sucks, but no way no how could be considered torture.
    All you really need to do is keep people cold. At the edge of hypothermia for long enough you will do anything to warm up. Then, start waterboarding them.

Jbb
    Cold Ethel...:jawdrop:

Tom Brown
    Only women bleed...

Jbb
    Only women bleed...
    So sez Alice....

hoolign
    I have been waterboarded. It sucks, but no way no how could be considered torture.
    All you really need to do is keep people cold. At the edge of hypothermia for long enough you will do anything to warm up. Then, start waterboarding them.
    Bring it on ..

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast