Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Waterboarding Torture?

bigq
    Not torture anymore now it's on the Internet so everyone knows it will not kill you.
    Slicing off a head would still worry me though, it looked kinda painful for a few seconds

H2O
    I say make 'em Wakeboard on Lake Havasu, mid-afternoon chop, on Memorial Day Weekend for 3 or 4 hours a day until they talk.
    No mercy for those bastards!

Boozer
    I find it hard to feel sympathy for a group of extremists who feel strapping bombs to the backs of children and sending them into public places to kill innocent people.
    Since when was war about being a humanitarian?
    We do what we must to protect our own as does our enemy.
    This waterboarding sh*t is hardly torture.

moneypit
    when it comes to azzholes, I don't care if they torture them or not. If these people know they could get caught doing bad things to the US, then they know that torture is a possibility. I say that waterboarding is only the start. Then work up to worse tortures, like huffing hilary farts....

Kachina26
    Better than huffing poop:jawdrop: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlLfRCkZuxQ)
    Come to think of it, listening to that screaming bitch had to be worse than the waterboarding!

talkinghead
    yes

Cigalert
    I got waterboarded once just outside of Dana coming back from the butterfly heading towards Newport.

Keith E. Sayre
    I agree with "Pumpercaptain" 100%. As for torture, remember about 6 months
    ago when they would kill about 150 people randomly and dump them in the
    streets every day in Baghdad. Remember how they tortured these people
    with electric drills to all parts of the body before killing them? That's what
    they did to their own. I say whatever it takes to protect innocent people
    and the USA and our few allies.

delemorte
    It is torture. the US prosecuted the japanese for it after WW2. Its against the geneva convention, of which we signed and have thrown in alot of peopls faces since we signed it until recently.
    Morally i understand the military has to do what it needs to do and agree if it saves lives then the red is positive and the black is negative. My concerns are?
    People have died from this so are you sure you got the right dude before you potentially kill him?
    To make you stop people will admit to anything as long as you stop. I can make you confess to killing JFK as long as there are no rules. (reference red is positive and black negative from above).
    Lastly we as a country bitch and moan about our boys when they are tortured so how can we look at this and say it is not?
    As far as it not having lasting affects, if you dont consider PTSD a long lasting affect i have a few vets from Nam to introduce you too and a few rangers from Gulf war one you can talk to as well.
    As far as Dan Pearl, they killed that mofo and was nothing torturous about it. They just strait up killed that guy and im glad the guy that did it is in Gitmo.

coolchange
    Hell I go thru more torture than that trying to get up behind my buddies Day cruiser.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast