Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 21' omega $35,000 on ebay lollllll!!!

Eric455
    this one just topped it all people take a look. this guy wants 35,000 for his 1978 omega 21' day cruiser. with a 460 FORD!!!! lol....... i use to have the same kinda boat.
    21' omega $35,000 on ebay

Bow Tie Omega
    He HAD to have meant $3500. My Omega will be virtually brand new when it is done, sparing no expense and I only dream of mine bieng worth $35,000 when it is done. I wish the guy luck, if he pulls that one off, he is the man

Backtanner
    Actually that's a great idea! When my wife evntually tells me I need to sell my boat that's going to be my plan. List my 25 Y/O boat for 50G. "Gee honey I don't know what else you want I've got it for sale, it must be a bad time for boat sales ". That way you get to keep the boat for awhile longer.

Wet Dream
    Backtanner, I love my wife but if she ever tells me I have to sell the boat...we have a serious problem.

bordsmnj
    bowtie, are you building a new omega?what kind? whats in it-496? details please.jet or outdrive?

Bow Tie Omega
    My Omega is a 79/80. Registration says 79, while other paperwork says 80. Anyways, it is in the process of a stringer up restoration. It is currently at Havasu Barney's getting a new gel coat. It should be done in the next week or two. Barney has been great with everything. If anyone needs work, give him a hollar. When I pick it up, it will be dropped off at D&S Marine(Corona Branch) for new seats and interior. I have a 454 that I have done a little bit of work to. Nothing crazy, but a solid 500 hp when done. New gafrig guages, new switches, dash, controls, vents, lights, etc, etc. It is a jet, the pump is a Panther that will be gone through. We are in the finishing stages building a real diverter for the Panther which we hope to have available for other Panther owners. I just finished the trailer. New Centerlines, Brake booster/coupler assembly, new lines and powder coated at Inland Powder Coating. The trailer looks great. If you want to see my boat and some progress pics, go to Barneys web site...www.havasubarney.com and go to forums/fiberglass repair. Thanks for the interest..Joe
    [ April 05, 2003, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: Bow Tie Omega ]

bordsmnj
    sounds pretty nice. gonna post pics here when it's done? is that work that havasu barneys doing in az or local here in so cal? i'm getting my new boat real soon(fri.) and might be wanting to have a minor few things done.good luck with redoing yur ride and thanks .
    sorry bout the hijack eric wink
    [ April 05, 2003, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: bordsmnj ]

Taylor LP
    It's changed to $3,500 now.

Bow Tie Omega
    I had to take the boat to Havasu, it is there now. Can not wait to get it home...Joe

lakesmodified
    Eric455:
    this one just topped it all people take a look. this guy wants 35,000 for his 1978 omega 21' day cruiser. with a 460 FORD!!!! lol....... i use to have the same kinda boat.
    21' omega $35,000 on ebay Yeah Eric, but wasn't yours the one with the "Stock" 455 Olds that could do well over 75MPH?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast