Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I done designed my own custom hull....

Boat Dork
    Then I bolted on a mazda rotory motor and SHAZAM...this mutha is bad news for all you pussys with yer fancy shiit...I flat burn freekin rubber out of the hole and my top end is unlimited. My eyes were burnin from the speed. My nose was like a parachute I was goin so fast. So, man up you little bitches and i will show ya all what hot boatin is all about. I am revvin big ass rpm and you can hear this pig squealin from 2 miles out. Get yer Skater shit out...git yer money out cuz I am gonna mop the floor with you rich lil bitches. I don't weigh shiit either. I am runnin pure wood and kickin yor asses with it. Want sum? Get sum !

oilfieldtrash
    Then I bolted on a mazda rotory motor and SHAZAM...this mutha is bad news for all you pussys with yer fancy shiit...I flat burn freekin rubber out of the hole and my top end is unlimited. My eyes were burnin from the speed. My nose was like a parachute I was goin so fast. So, man up you little bitches and i will show ya all what hot boatin is all about. I am revvin big ass rpm and you can hear this pig squealin from 2 miles out. Get yer Skater shit out...git yer money out cuz I am gonna mop the floor with you rich lil bitches. I don't weigh shiit either. I am runnin pure wood and kickin yor asses with it. Want sum? Get sum !
    who this guy? running his kock trap with only 5 post?

Boat Dork
    I will smoke you bakersfield boy...

IMPATIENT 1
    lol, now your at it here?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Just another lame ass grown muthafukking man that creates multiple screen names Get a life fukkstick!!!!!

Boat Dork
    And a cav plate...My mazda would whoop yer ass, wheelie boy.

Kim Hanson
    who this guy? running his kock trap with only 5 post?
    He finally got the ball face mask...like off Pulp Fiction off and he is spewing it out now................( . )( . ).............

Kim Hanson
    I will smoke you bakersfield boy...
    Are you talking poles now ?............( . )( . ).................:jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
    And a cav plate...My mazda would whoop yer ass, wheelie boy.
    I could see you whooping those little boats in the ponds at DisneyLand ..maybe ...............( . )( . )............:idea:

Boat Dork
    Cuz they called you Kim ? Do you hate your dad for it? Can yer pos run a hunnerd? I doubt it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast