Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I done designed my own custom hull....

HOSS
    Lets kick his asss!

Marty Gras
    I just read a PM from REX and he has "a narrow window" as to the IP address of the person in question. I did get an E mail from Chuck Walling and HE IS NOT AT FAULT, I questioned him in error. He pointed out that our private notes were posted on the 11th and the 'troublemaker' posted here on the 9th, so what Chuck and I spoke about was not in any way connected to the 'troublemaker's' statements. I'm sorry to have "jumped the gun" and started attacking without documentation. Having said that, "how in the hell do two Mazda powered, jet, mini boats come up in two different places, with two different designers, and end up crashing head-on right here in the middle of Hot Boat?" Also, I would like to see the exhaust system on that boat in the photos. For me the exhaust was the most difficult part of the install. (bottom of motor, to top of transom) How does that jet intake stay in the water, with all the flat riding surfaces? Thanks for reading!

sanger rat
    If your talking about the little blue boat. I don't know anything about it. I just happend to see it for sale on this site. http://www.jetboatracing.com/adds.htm Down towards the bottom of the page.

Placecraft Dragstar
    I just read a PM from REX and he has "a narrow window" as to the IP address of the person in question.
    The person that it sounds like has a narrow freakin mind as well so it may fit :idea:

Marty Gras
    I hope these come thru. This was back in 1988 and "mini boats" were all the rage. I got into this 'little boat deal' when one of my employees bought a 10' Schiada. We (He210 Me245) went for a beer run in it, and it struggled to get on plane. (40HP Tohatsu) I said, "I can do better than this!" Naturally he forced me to "shut up and do it". This boat was offered as a jet, O/B, and prop. The base prices were $4995.00 plus trailer. See how the magazine guys "test" your boat when you are not around! Yes! That is BOTH CF#'s showing and Kevin Spaise didn't get a drop of water on him.

Placecraft Dragstar
    Looks like a fun ride!!!
    So it looks like boat dork is a little behind the times

Marty Gras
    You need to remember the black boat has a STOCK 40HP Tohatsu O/B with an aluminum stock prop, and has a top measured speed of 43MPH! At around 350 lbs (wet) it's not bad. Now up the weight to 500 and the power to 300! I got scared of what kind of monster we were building. Today, I've got a couple of projects I need help with, who has the time and money to play?

Placecraft Dragstar
    We all have alot of time to play just the money part is what is tight right now.

HOSS
    ,,,and in 2008,,,getting a whole lot tighter.:jawdrop:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123