Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Warming-"Greatest Scam in History"

Schiada76
    I'm with you on this one
    Great! We all finally agree. This does mean you support drilling ANWR and off shore right?

Sleeper CP
    Not sure that it means anything other than someone's opinion
    Just curious how a TV Weatherman and founder of a cable weather channel qualifies as an expert in the field of Climatology?
    Is this another reliebale piece from The Blogosphere?
    Are you curious what makes an ex-VP an expert. Mr. Coleman has spent many years studying weather and it's trends. Your question about how starting the weather channel makes him an expert is as bout as stupid as a guy who didn't know better said to me "just because Bruce Crower has a company named after him, that doesn't make him an expert on making horsepower" Phuking idiot.
    Mr. Coleman talked about talking to his mentor, a PHd from MIT and other's that he talked to about this subject. His has studied Climatology for 30 plus years, far longer than Al Gore, do you consider Gore and expert
    I have heard Mr. Coleman on numerours ocasions talk about how complicated computer weather models are, they are complicated enough for 2 weeks out, the global warming wacko's want to tell us what is going to happen 20 years out... your kidding me aren't you. As far as the computer model's go ...
    Garbage in Garbage out..
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

Schiada76
    Not sure that it means anything other than someone's opinion
    Just curious how a TV Weatherman and founder of a cable weather channel qualifies as an expert in the field of Climatology?
    Is this another reliebale piece from The Blogosphere?
    Oh fer ****s sake.
    More lib think from the resident leftist who prefers to believe a POLITICIAN who has been proven over and over again to be an abject liar over a WEATHERMAN in regards to................................................ ..the weather.

Schiada76
    Are you curious what makes an ex-VP an expert. Mr. Coleman has spent many years studying weather and it's trends. Your question about how starting the weather channel makes him an expert is as bout as stupid as a guy who didn't know better said to me "just because Bruce Crower has a company named after him, that doesn't make him an expert on making horsepower" Phuking idiot.
    Mr. Coleman talked about talking to his mentor, a PHd from MIT and other's that he talked to about this subject. His has studied Climatology for 30 plus years, far longer than Al Gore, do you consider Gore and expert
    I have heard Mr. Coleman on numerours ocasions talk about how complicated computer weather models are, they are complicated enough for 2 weeks out, the global warming wacko's want to tell us what is going to happen 20 years out... your kidding me aren't you. As far as the computer model's go ...
    Garbage in Garbage out..
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover
    Liberals define garbage in garbage out.

Steve 1
    Under a 1975 Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) the USA guaranteed all Israel's oil needs in the event of a crisis. This Memorandum of Understanding is quietly renewed every five years. It commits U.S. taxpayers to maintain a strategic U.S. reserve for Israel, equivalent to $3 billion in 2002 dollars. Special legislation was enacted to exempt Israel from restrictions on oil exports from the USA. Moreover, the U.S. government agreed to divert oil from the USA, even if this causes domestic shortages. The U.S. government also guaranteed delivery of oil in U.S. tankers if commercial shippers become unable or unwilling to carry oil from the USA to Israel.
    Think about this kiddies when you are pumping your tank full.
    Bent your knowledge of History is piss poor to say the least, Suggestion do some research on it!

ULTRA26 # 1
    Garbage in Garbage out..
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover
    Gore is no expert on the science of Climatology. Global Warming wackos or Wackos who state that Global Warming is a hoax and a scam. Take your pick. I am not as easily convinced as you are about many things, and this issue is one of them. Fact is the climate is warming. The question remains is man having any affect on this process. Kicking our addiction to foreign oil, is a good thing regardless.
    When Coleman's mentors, and the majority of this scientific community start speaking out with such authority, then maybe. Until then, I will continue to listen, learn and continue to support alternative energy sources and better fuel efficiency.
    Are you stating that being a TV weather man and starting a cable weather channel make Colman an expert of climate change?
    Phuking idiot. If this was directed at me please let me know.

Kachina26
    Bent your knowledge of History is piss poor to say the least, Suggestion do some research on it!
    But, he did. And the source (http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/4504) is extremely reliable

Steve 1
    But, he did. And the source (http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/4504) is extremely reliable
    Just went to the site and found these Gems Bent forgot to post here.
    Must Reads . . .
    OIL prices aren't rising - the US dollar is plummeting!
    Did you know that by law the US guarantees israel’s oil supply – no matter what?
    Yes, the War is for Oil - and the Oil is for israel
    IRAQ Oil to be Shipped to ISRAEL
    The Russians Are Coming
    Redrawing Borders (to get at the OIL)
    Mike Gravel, Rocks!
    Condi’s Albright Moment
    israeli pipedreams
    OIL roads lead to israel
    Secret Relationship Between israel and Oil
    Kazakh oil fund pours millions into israel
    Israeli Zionists swoop low to spread fear & paranoia

OK, just for the sake of arguement lets agree that there is Global Warming. How does anyone know IF its man-made or a natural occurance? And If its man-made how does any pro global warming person account for the warming of Mars, that is warming at about the same rate the earth is? Could it be that the planets are warming because the Sun is getting hotter? What say you now, Algore?:idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
    OK, just for the sake of arguement lets agree that there is Global Warming. How does anyone know IF its man-made or a natural occurance? And If its man-made how does any pro global warming person account for the warming of Mars, that is warming at about the same rate the earth is? Could it be that the planets are warming because the Sun is getting hotter? What say you now, Algore?:idea:
    A good point

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast