Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Warming-"Greatest Scam in History"

Old Texan
    You've never heard of battery power, solar power, nuclear power, wind power, hydroelectric power, biodiesel, gasification, geothermal energy, photovoltaics, steam, tidal energy, ethanol, or pedal power (which you deserve)?
    And here I'd have thought you had something original. I should have known.
    And where haven't you heard, noticed, tried to attain coherent awareness of, or whatever that your list seems to be the heavy focus of scientists worldwide???????????
    Just back to beat you gums per usual........

ULTRA26 # 1
    And where haven't you heard, noticed, tried to attain coherent awareness of, or whatever that your list seems to be the heavy focus of scientists worldwide???????????
    You buddy is wearing off of you.
    Say what?
    I would be willing to bet that Poster isn't involved in Carbon Offsets, and I can say neither am I. Imagine that.

Poster X
    Conversations with you are a bit of a circle jerk. If your wife asks you for sex do you respond "you don't know what the hell you want you crazy bitch, get back with me when you clear that pond you call a brain?" I answered your question. When you get through showing off for the rest of the brain trust get back with me and we'll discuss your journey back into the rational world. You'll only have to lie about voting for Bush for a decade or two.

Moneypitt
    Hey, how about a collective round of applause for all the treehugging greenies out there that want to keep us in the stone age of power production.......Saving us from ourselves once again.........Of course we have to give credit to the founding member of Greenpeace, algore..........MP

Old Texan
    You buddy is wearing off of you.
    Say what?
    I would be willing to bet that Poster isn't involved in Carbon Offsets, and I can say neither am I. Imagine that.
    Poster is actually John Kerry.
    You're going to have to 'splain your first sentence there "Ricky". It didn't quite translate.

Sleeper CP
    I live in Ames, Iowa and we have a trash to energy type plant. Go figure there is no landfill here yet we have electricity.
    How is that not a good idea???
    Get this. The Energy Plant was killed because the Clean Air wackos didn't like it. As an extra benefit of the plant they were going to have a small desalination water plant connected to it. San Diego County imports more that 90% of our water needs. If the desalination plant worked they could pump water from the Pacific Ocean and use it to create steam for the power plant and as a by product produce drinking water. But the enviro wackos killed it.
    Sleeper CP

Old Texan
    Conversations with you are a bit of a circle jerk. If your wife asks you for sex do you respond "you don't know what the hell you want you crazy bitch, get back with me when you clear that pond you call a brain?" I answered your question. When you get through showing off for the rest of the brain trust get back with me and we'll discuss your journey back into the rational world. You'll only have to lie about voting for Bush for a decade or two.
    At least since you've been away you kinda figured out Sex involves women. Too bad you you've become so attached to animals and inflatables you can't take advantage of this new found discovery.
    Bush has no effect either way on the energy sector in the long run, just something for you to whine about. The problems have been growing since the industrial revolution started and idiots like yourself don't want to admit we are working constantly on new technologies and the R&D needs to be funded rather than taxed like your "Hopeful Candidates" suggest.
    Now go lay back down in front of the trailer park and get back to being a speed bump. And don't you blame Bush cause it hurts everytime a redneck pickup runs over ya'......:devil:

ULTRA26 # 1
    At least since you've been away you kinda figured out Sex involves women. Too bad you you've become so attached to animals and inflatables you can't take advantage of this new found discovery.
    Bush has no effect either way on the energy sector in the long run, just something for you to whine about. The problems have been growing since the industrial revolution started and idiots like yourself don't want to admit we are working constantly on new technologies and the R&D needs to be funded rather than taxed like your "Hopeful Candidates" suggest.
    Now go lay back down in front of the trailer park and get back to being a speed bump. And don't you blame Bush cause it hurts everytime a redneck pickup runs over ya'......:devil:
    So it's back to king of the insults. Act my age would ya.

bigq
    Nuclear power plants and hydrogen cars should be the way to go. The public has a lack of knowledge on how safe a "new" nuclear plant is and I would vote to put one in my town no problem. From what i understand we even utilize the waste now and no emissions.
    As bag face said there is tons of money to be made here, it's always about the money.
    Whether or not we will run out of oil is really irrelevant at this point. Look at who controls it and the price. Do we in the USA really want this. I have maybe God willing another 50 years on this planet, but my daughters another 90 or so and I want not only the planet here, but the red, white and blue also..flourishing.

Poster X
    I never said tax. Neither did any candidates. There's plenty of money that can be directed towards alternate energy sources. Kinda funny how you have no problem spending 35 billion dollars a month on a non renewable war, and you don't mind borrowing more money than any nation on earth, you don't mind giving away our resources such as the stock market and american ports, you don't mind a blind eye to illegal immigration but yet, this pesky energy thing for the future gets under your skin?

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast