Thread: 76 Hallett Asembly Marathon Part3

Hello, Let Me Answer A Couple Of Questions, The Boat Is A Light Tan With A Dark Brown Metalflake, I Just Redid The Rub Rail Because The Guys At The Boat Shop Did A Crappy Job( Scratches All Over It And The Gaps Sucked) I Put On A Brand Called Taco? And It Is Really Nice Stuff. The Tape Does Protect It From Scrathces During Assembly. It Seems No Matter How Careful You Are You Still Can Have An Unexpected Opps So Better Safe Than Sorry. The Vavle Cover Spacers Are Needed Because I Am Running A Set Of Vintage Mickey Thompson Vavle Covers And The Big Vavle Springs Hit The Cover So Some Spacers Were Needed. I Still Dig The M/t C Overs Most Of The Specs On The Boat Were In Previous Postings So Look Back For More Info.
    Motor Plate Was Cnc-ed By A Buddy To Look Like A Glenwood Piece And Is Scallooped Out In The Back It Really Turned Out Nice And Will Look Right At Home When Polished. Swivel Tongue Is Done And Works Nice No Paint Chipping Because I Made Delrinn Washers To Go In Between Everything. Still Working On Polishing And Fuel Pump Bracket. I Will Be Final Installing Gas Pedal Trim Handle And Other Misc Stuff. Hope To Get The Engine Sunday Will Have More Photos On Monday. Stay Tuned Back To The Thrash. The Boat Was Purchased From A Buddy In In Idaho, He Got It From A Guy Who Moved Up Here In 87-88. It May Of Had A Gale Banks Turbo Set Up In It At One Time Because The Original Oil Pan Had His Sticker On It Thanks

Big Proppa
    Looking great