Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: China

asch
    For a long time now we've known China would EVENTUALLY be a major problem. When the time is ripe, I'm thinking an alliance among the other Asiatic (North Korea) countries, Arab countries/emerites and Russia with China is a likelihood,,, with Israel as the pawn. "Do what we want or the Jew gets it" is what I'm seeing unfold in the future.
    The way I see it, the US can't be defeated militarily by any one country. An alliance against us and our allies is a different story. No country nowadays is stupid enough to all out invade another country without support from others.
    As of right now, I think China's just stickin their dick out in the wind to get a reaction, but, not something to be ignored.
    Also, Germany, in the late 30's, decided at some point, it needed more resources as well....We know how that turned out.

centerhill condor
    As of right now, I think China's just stickin their dick out in the wind to get a reaction, but, not something to be ignored.
    the man has a way with a phrase...
    Anyhow, recently China replaced Germany as the world's 3rd largest economy...if you act crazy in China you get brain surgery and not the fun kind either...China cloned fish back in the 60s and my bet is they're cloning all kinds of things as we type.
    It is such a huge country and so populated that we can't possibly know what is going on in one topic or the other...makes the place kinda slippery.
    One thing they're gonna want and soon is women. One kid per family equates to no daughters! Finally, a market we can dominate.
    CC

Old Texan
    Anyhow, recently China replaced Germany as the world's 3rd largest economy...if you act crazy in China you get brain surgery and not the fun kind either...China cloned fish back in the 60s and my bet is they're cloning all kinds of things as we type.
    It is such a huge country and so populated that we can't possibly know what is going on in one topic or the other...makes the place kinda slippery.
    One thing they're gonna want and soon is women. One kid per family equates to no daughters! Finally, a market we can dominate.
    CC
    By 2030 the Chinese/India economies will surpass the USA/European Union in output at current rates.

Blown 472
    CC
    Send them women?

Steve 1
    What does everyone think of China ignoring world protocol by buying up endangered animals and animal parts from other countries? Between everything in our stores being from China, their ownership stake in our economy, their military building machine, and this kind of stuff... ah Captain I think we have a problem. While perhaps the sky isn't falling yet, to me all this points to one goal of the Chinese... global domination both economically and militarily at some point in time. They are plundering their own resources at an alarming rate. They will run short at some point with their population. What then? I for one am concerned about all of the above as a security issue for the US a decade or two down the road.
    Here's a link from yesterdays news (http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071110...fe_07111019031 4)
    Here's one from 60 minutes about ivory poaching and the Chinese buying up everything available. (http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/60mi...main3415.shtml) Click on the Ivory Wars video.
    "What does everyone think of China ignoring world protocol by buying up endangered animals and animal parts from other countries? "
    The short answer would be they are fellow Communists to our very own democrats and get a pass. Same as in WWll it was Only when Hitler started killing Russians the left was crying for War to stop him.

Blown 472
    "What does everyone think of China ignoring world protocol by buying up endangered animals and animal parts from other countries? "
    The short answer would be they are fellow Communists to our very own democrats and get a pass. Same as in WWll it was Only when Hitler started killing Russians the left was crying for War to stop him.
    But, but stevo, your boy gdumbya is sucking their asses, what do you think about that?

ULTRA26 # 1
    By 2030 the Chinese/India economies will surpass the USA/European Union in output at current rates.
    I don't believe it will take until 2030 at this rate

Steve 1
    But, but stevo, your boy gdumbya is sucking their asses, what do you think about that?
    Much Less than your boy Bent Clinton.

Much Less than your boy Bent Clinton.
    You guys both just keep pushin me.
    This thread is about China, not you 2 tradin Bush, Clinton jabs. Seriously, grow up.
    If it continues you can both say bye bye to ***boat. The babysitting era is over. Between the links, the c&P, the bickering, the name calling of each other and others, the off topic bs, inflamatory one liners, etc etc etc, all against forum guidelines, I'm done catering to both of you. You've both had countless warnings and multiple bans.

OGShocker
    What does everyone think of China ignoring world protocol by buying up endangered animals and animal parts from other countries?
    First let me kick off my, Bald Eagle with Panda Bear lining boots.
    China is a virus! They are the largest single threat to this little rock, we call home.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast