Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen or heard from 3DO???

andy01
    heard he was in ElCajon yesterday trying to trade in the SPECTRE :idea:
    What Ultra Custom Boat was he looking at?
    Andy

andy01
    He's been tearing up the dunes in his Sandcar. He told me that boating is boring now and I have to agree...well until summer rolls around !
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
    So he's doing the samething you're doing? You ready for lunch at the Yardhouse Deano?
    Andy

Reaper1
    I heard he was in recovery, again.

mbrown2
    Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw 3DO pass out after Rock's 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Reaper1
    Nice Ferris!

TOBTEK
    Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw 3DO pass out after Rock's 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
    nice touch Sloan peterson.

Evo22
    I don't know what you guys are talking about I talk to him everyday and he returns all of my calls

unleashed
    So he's doing the samething you're doing? You ready for lunch at the Yardhouse Deano?
    Andy
    Soon Andyson....next year you better be in a long travel V8...I mean you have to use the toter dont you! I just talked with 3DO and we were having a laugh and trying to figure out who Blings son is??? I think we should put out a reward??
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Evo22
    see he calls deano back too maybe FOAA&TA is right he hates all of you :rollside:

Three Days Only
    I am alive and well. All of you SOB's are on the right track. Just busy at work, home, and everything in between. I do return calls, sometimes it just takes a whole day or two or three.
    Andy - I found a place that doesn't markup 90K over sticker either. Good news huh. I might be catching a flight to the beautiful flat state of Texas here in the next month or so if he can locate what I'm looking for.
    Deano - St. Patricks weekend forsures. for sures LOL, honestly is that even a word.
    Playa - Come to Santa Clarita, I'm not drinking much anymore, but I have a funny feeling me and Alanzo can still lay you down in the sand. What's up with this party I keep hearing about that I already RSVP'd for????
    Charley - Do me a favor and go get naked with Mr. Hairspray Dave on the deck of your new DCB. You can both lay there and talk about the old days when he used to strip and you where his number one customer always sitting in the front row to try and catch a small peak. By the way when are we going out to dinner again so we can get in some fat uptight a-holes face again.
    Everyone else - love you long time!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast