Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: can't GIVE house away..literally!!!!

3 years ago I bought a small house outside Queens in New York for investment. Only $27,000, had renters for 750.00 a month. The agent I bought it from sent me an appraisel 2 years ago for over 80,000, at that time he had other "Good Deals". Thought I had the inside track to a gold mine!.
    Renters long ago moved out, transient addicts moved in. City just sent me a bill for 2300.00 for security and clean up and they will keep charging me if I don't fix up the property and remove the squatters. I can't rent it, I cant sell it. Tried to give it away to relieve me of the burdon, real estate agents won't touch it.....The church, salvation army and a host of others won't even take it for free unless I repair it first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the city is going to send me to collection and continue to do so untill it's out of my name. I paid cash so I can't even let it go back to the bank....................Any suggestions?

Jordy
    Now i'm not going to suggest that you commit insurance fraud, but is your insurance paid up??? :idea:

H20Advantage
    3 years ago I bought a small house outside Queens in New York for investment. Only $27,000, had renters for 750.00 a month. The agent I bought it from sent me an appraisel 2 years ago for over 80,000, at that time he had other "Good Deals". Though I had the inside track to a gold mine!.
    Renters long ago moved out, transient addicts moved in. City just sent me a bill for 2300.00 for security and clean up and they will keep charging me if I don't fix up the property and remove the squatters. I can't rent it, I cant sell it. Tried to give it away to relieve me of the burdon, real estate agents won't touch it.....The church, salvation army and a host of others won't even take it for free unless I repair it first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the city is going to send me to collection and continue to do so untill it's out of my name. I paid cash so I can't even let it go back to the bank....................Any suggestions?
    A match and a gallon of gasoline......

Jbb
    Absentee Slumlord... .... ..Where in Queens?

A match and a gallon of gasoline......
    Great idea! Just gotta figure how to smuggle the gas on the plane

Jordy
    Great idea! Just gotta figure how to smuggle the gas on the plane
    OK rook, they sell gas in NY, not to mention, you probably don't want to fly as it will leave a paper trail. Take a pocket full of cash and make a road trip. Resist the urge to use your cards for anything. In fact, have someone run them a few times at home while you're on your road trip. Gotta work on that alibi.

Jbb
    OK rook, they sell gas in NY, not to mention, you probably don't want to fly as it will leave a paper trail. Take a pocket full of cash and make a road trip. Resist the urge to use your cards for anything. In fact, have someone run them a few times at home while you're on your road trip. Gotta work on that alibi.

Sounds like a pro, wanna make some quick crack money? I got a crisp $20.00 with your name on it

BEER&WATER
    give it to me and i will give it to my creditors

seanv
    hell, call the local police and fire departments and donate it to them for training. :idea:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast