Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miller in the Sac. River

thatguy
    I am going to try my first video link from phototbucket, hope it works!
    Tommy
    http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s...lerinRiver.flv

havaduner
    worked for me, Nice Vid!

thatguy
    worked for me, Nice Vid!
    Sweet, can't believe I did it on the first try!!
    Tommy

BarryMac
    Nice video , one question, what's all that green stuff along the shoreline???

thatguy
    Nice video , one question, what's all that green stuff along the shoreline???
    Damned foliage! I have the same green stuff on my property, HATE IT!
    Told my wife I was paving the entire 4 acres and opening RV storage lot......She said no.
    Tommy

maxwedge
    Dammitt, I thought there was gonna be a river full of beer. Nice boat though.

OCMerrill
    When I close my eyes and just listen I clearly see Parker. Then I open them and jump up about 3' in fright....the desert went green!

thatguy
    When I close my eyes and just listen I clearly see Parker. Then I open them and jump up about 3' in fright....the desert went green!

Thats funny shat right there. Wow, I never thought about it, but it is kinda green compared to Arizona, Huh? A few minutes after this we were several miles upriver and blew right by the Sheriffs' riverboat doing about 75 or so. He pulled us over just to look at the boat. There were 4 or 5 officers in the sheriff boat and all were VERY cool!
    Tommy

OCMerrill
    Thats funny shat right there. Wow, I never thought about it, but it is kinda green compared to Arizona, Huh? A few minutes after this we were several miles upriver and blew right by the Sheriffs' riverboat doing about 75 or so. He pulled us over just to look at the boat. There were 4 or 5 officers in the sheriff boat and all were VERY cool!
    Tommy
    You do have a nice boat there. One of these days I would like to run around on the Sac river and the Delta area in general. Been by a 100 times but only a short stop for Gas then onward. One of these days I will just have to see how brackish that water really is.

thatguy
    You do have a nice boat there. One of these days I would like to run around on the Sac river and the Delta area in general. Been by a 100 times but only a short stop for Gas then onward. One of these days I will just have to see how brackish that water really is.
    Thanks, The river is very clean where I am, about 10 miles south of Redding in Anderson. The video is at Anderson River Park, about 1 mile from my house.
    Water is 3-6 foot deep and crystal clear up there. Kinda spooky because you can clearly see bottom and it looks shallower than it is.
    Tommy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast