Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Kellie Pickler??? Not sure who she is, but she's hot...

WYRD
    Say what you want Rex,,,the reality if the situation is this. This place ain't real. I don't have to be a certain way in here, act a certain way, I can fock with whomever I want, do what I want, change my mind all I want, relieve stress at your expense all I want, cause it ain't real. It's the internet. Get over it. Get a life. You guys treat this internet stuff like it's real life or something..it's not. This place is NOT REAL. Some guys get it, some guys think this is actually real.....wow, scary...u listening Mike? Now get lost..your thoughts on me are so far down my list of important things it's ridiculous....
    Again, I couldn't give two shits what any of you think of me..I'll never meet you, the vast majority I would never WANT to meet, almost the entire majority are people I wouldn't be able to tolerate. All you guys on here are really concerned with, is whose boat is faster, whose wife has bigger tits, whose house is bigger, car is faster, who can outdo the other with this or that, and every now and then, when something bad happens, you all send a little prayer to them, how hypocritical. None of you are religious, you no more have intentions of saying a prayer than anything else. You say it just because you think it is the right thing to do. For the most part, and there are e few exceptions, you are all some of the worst people I have ever come across in my life, and yet you have the gaul to call me names and belittle me. How pathetic. Thank God I am not like you guys...I take it as a sign I am doing something right in my life that you all think so little of me...I think if you liked me, I would have to serioulsy take a look at myself and start changing. So the fact that none of you likes me, is a good thing. A great compliment. Never ever think I want anything more to do with any of you than this place. This place is not real. So I do what I want. Get over it. It ain't gonna change, just like RD SUX, never gonna change. But if any of you thinks that your good people, people I would say to a kid, "be like him"...your oughta your minds...who I am on here, vs. who I am in real life...two different things..on here, no rules...out there, rules everywhere..let the fun continue.
    I bet you will think its real when someone puts their foot up you azz, you continue to insult a vast majorty of people here its bound to happen...am I the only one who reads this post as a "boo hoo, my life sux, I want to make friends, and no body likes me" cry for attention?
    as I said before BNB you a TOOL

PunkAssBitch
    Say what you want Rex,,,the reality if the situation is this. This place ain't real. I don't have to be a certain way in here, act a certain way, I can fock with whomever I want, do what I want, change my mind all I want, relieve stress at your expense all I want, cause it ain't real. It's the internet. Get over it. Get a life. You guys treat this internet stuff like it's real life or something..it's not. This place is NOT REAL. Some guys get it, some guys think this is actually real.....wow, scary...u listening Mike? Now get lost..your thoughts on me are so far down my list of important things it's ridiculous....
    Again, I couldn't give two shits what any of you think of me..I'll never meet you, the vast majority I would never WANT to meet, almost the entire majority are people I wouldn't be able to tolerate. All you guys on here are really concerned with, is whose boat is faster, whose wife has bigger tits, whose house is bigger, car is faster, who can outdo the other with this or that, and every now and then, when something bad happens, you all send a little prayer to them, how hypocritical. None of you are religious, you no more have intentions of saying a prayer than anything else. You say it just because you think it is the right thing to do. For the most part, and there are e few exceptions, you are all some of the worst people I have ever come across in my life, and yet you have the gaul to call me names and belittle me. How pathetic. Thank God I am not like you guys...I take it as a sign I am doing something right in my life that you all think so little of me...I think if you liked me, I would have to serioulsy take a look at myself and start changing. So the fact that none of you likes me, is a good thing. A great compliment. Never ever think I want anything more to do with any of you than this place. This place is not real. So I do what I want. Get over it. It ain't gonna change, just like RD SUX, never gonna change. But if any of you thinks that your good people, people I would say to a kid, "be like him"...your oughta your minds...who I am on here, vs. who I am in real life...two different things..on here, no rules...out there, rules everywhere..let the fun continue.
    May the sunlight of His spirit SHINE through you! LMAO. Such typical behavior from someone that claims to be such a GOOD Christian....FYI....a lesson in humility might win you a couple of friends...maybe.. well, maybe a pit bull might take a liking to ya, but I doubt that too.
    Why are you here BnB? If you dislike everyone here so much & think it's so completely beneath you to hang out with such HEATHENS....WHY be here then??? Ever heard of guilt by association? Better watch out...they might not let ya in those pretty pearly gates if you stick around! :devil:

Jbb
    Hmmmm....:idea:
    I kinda like most of the people here......and would not have a problem in the least hanging with any of them....I dunno BnB ...you exhibit some very bizarre Bipolar behaviour........I suggest you start drinking heavily..

topless
    Bnb, you are seriously one of the worst human beings I have ever come across. You're just hate filled and it spews forth in almost every post you make. I don't hate you, not even close, but I do feel sorry for you.Don't be feeling all sorry for people that are not real and shit! What the hell is wrong with you?:idea:

Froggystyle
    I was going to post a long, quoting diatribe totally agreeing with BnB and calling everyone out...
    But I couldn't even get through it as a joke. Seriously.
    What a twisted little mind...

Her454
    I was going to post a long, quoting diatribe totally agreeing with BnB and calling everyone out...
    But I couldn't even get through it as a joke. Seriously.
    What a twisted little mind...
    I've waited all day........ for this?

Yer slippin Wes. RD's gonna have to take up the slack.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Shiat, I missed this entire BnB melt down. When I came on this morning I thought it was just a continuation of months past.
    Probably better, if I would have gotten involved too, I suspect we would have read in the newspaper about spontaneous combustion at the BnB keyboard.

ULTRA26 # 1
    It was a meltdown of epic proportions.
    I just read pages 3 through 7. You aint kidding

Throttle
    I wanna see more of her, let me think :idea: about it for a while

ULTRA26 # 1
    There's a whole thread that POOFED this afternoon.
    I didn't understand why the fight thread disappeared, but I do now.
    BnB, went for Jordy in the middle of page one, and the melt continued from there. I missed all of it until a little while ago.
    Wow....that turned sour quickly....has there been any HB forum related "actual" fights recorded to date...you know, in person, throw down sh*t or do lots of folks hide behind the keyboard?? ? Maybe a HB-Fightclub would be cool.
    I think I will start a thread on it....hmmm sounds like fun!