Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: >>>>>> "A BIG THANX TO JOHN WEST@ULTRA!"

FRENCHIE
    Thanx for hosting me for a good portion of your day yesterday!! The only downside is actually seeing your 28' in person now has made it all the more difficult in the decision process!! Additionally the wifey was very impressed with the dvd and marketing package!! :wink:
    If anyone has not checked out the 'ULTRA' boat lineup and has considered one of their boats, i fully encourage you to do so! Im not sure if John does meet with potential customers on a regular basis as he has sales people, but i would thoroughly reccomend meeting him in person!! He is exactly what everyone has said!! not pushy, classy, and very informative!!! I was very impressed!!
    Again thanx JOHN, now the hair pulling begins!!!!

INSman
    The wifey was impressed with his package ?? :jawdrop: :idea:
    All kidding aside, I too have heard nothing but great things about John and I wish him and his company all the success in the world. Too bad not every builder runs their operation like this, but I guess if they did, the decision making process would be even more difficult !! :messedup:

RiverToysJas
    So you have a clue now.
    I remember another Ultra thread where this was your reply...
    Shoulda....SHOCKWAVE!

RTJas

GrapeApe
    I just Threaten, and Intimidate him, and he does whatever I want... It's Steve who you have to watch out for...
    All in All.. They have been great to work with.. They bend over backwards for you... I cant compare them to another Boat Builder, since all we have owned is 2 Ultras.... And I see myself going back for a 3rd sometime..
    *** Grape Ape ***

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Thanx for hosting me for a good portion of your day yesterday!! The only downside is actually seeing your 28' in person now has made it all the more difficult in the decision process!! Additionally the wifey was very impressed with the dvd and marketing package!! :wink:
    If anyone has not checked out the 'ULTRA' boat lineup and has considered one of their boats, i fully encourage you to do so! Im not sure if John does meet with potential customers on a regular basis as he has sales people, but i would thoroughly reccomend meeting him in person!! He is exactly what everyone has said!! not pushy, classy, and very informative!!! I was very impressed!!
    Again thanx JOHN, now the hair pulling begins!!!!
    all that and you still wont buy it WTF
    what time are we leaving tomorrow :rollside:

FRENCHIE
    So you have a clue now.
    I remember another Ultra thread where this was your reply...

RTJas
    i still say the same, nothing bad only good to say about SHOCKWAVE!!! Of the many manufacturers we have looked long and hard at these two stand above the rest to me!!!

FRENCHIE
    all that and you still wont buy it WTF
    what time are we leaving tomorrow :rollside:
    ill hit ya up later!! just take care of your buis for fri night!!! get it arranged and done!!!

slink
    i still say the same, nothing bad only good to say about SHOCKWAVE!!! Of the many manufacturers we have looked long and hard at these two stand above the rest to me!!!

Dude, your easier to read than "Cat in the Hat" Just give BD the word so you can have it before the last Dam Run this year. Get'r done

FRENCHIE
    Dude, your easier to read than "Cat in the Hat" Just give BD the word so you can have it before the last Dam Run this year. Get'r done
    you just dont give up do ya!!?? WEll there is a lot more going on than you know...still waiting on some things!!!! oh and dont buy a lotto tickt if you think you know what numbers are gonna pop up!!! cuz i can tell ya you dont!! :idea: :wink:

slink
    Dude, If I did play the lotto, I can't win.....my last name don't end in "ez" and I have a SSI number

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast