Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Insurance god!!!!

mbrown2
    Or he could just return a phone call?????:idea: :devil:
    I was just joking with the whole god thing.. In all seriousness I tried Shawn last year when I was looking for Schiada Insurance and he worked 100% harder then my current insurance rep .....Shawn tried several different outlets, was very responsive and could not get it but was very attentive.....and he did not even have the 8 policies of mine

Towndrunk
    Do you have the correct number? Not sure where he is but I know its worth it to get a hold of him for a quote.
    This is what happens when you want or need him . Wait til he's not as good as he once was .Kind of like a hot chick. Hard to get hold of when she's young but wait til she 's older and has 5 kids.

don johnson
    You might try Marty Richman at 714 879 4748. He handles my stuff very well! I went to high school with Marty he is a stand up guy that WILL NOT write a policy unless it is right! He represents Merkal as well as another Cat provider whom's name I do not recall.

andy01
    He is a qouting machine....... then you pay him and he becomes invisable. I tried him but the returns calls weren't what I wanted in service. I ended up here and you might be very happy like I am........ Devin Wozencraft 714-263-2626, only deal with Devin. He is a hot boater with good follow up skills and pricing.
    Andy

Ivan Dan
    You might try Marty Richman at 714 879 4748. He handles my stuff very well! I went to high school with Marty he is a stand up guy that WILL NOT write a policy unless it is right! He represents Merkal as well as another Cat provider whom's name I do not recall.
    Marty is working on a quote for me already. I spoke with him yesterday and he seems like a cool guy. He says he has 3 places he was going to shop the premium and get back to me with the best deal.

Ivan Dan
    I was just joking with the whole god thing.. In all seriousness I tried Shawn last year when I was looking for Schiada Insurance and he worked 100% harder then my current insurance rep .....Shawn tried several different outlets, was very responsive and could not get it but was very attentive.....and he did not even have the 8 policies of mine
    I know you were....so was I.

Ivan Dan
    He is a qouting machine....... then you pay him and he becomes invisable. I tried him but the returns calls weren't what I wanted in service. I ended up here and you might be very happy like I am........ Devin Wozencraft 714-263-2626, only deal with Devin. He is a hot boater with good follow up skills and pricing.
    Andy
    I have his assitant Nathan working on a quote for me as well. Sounds like everything goes through Devin for approval or something.
    We'll see how they both come back and how competitive they are with each other.

andy01
    I have his assitant Nathan working on a quote for me as well. Sounds like everything goes through Devin for approval or something.
    We'll see how they both come back and how competitive they are with each other.
    If it's on a cat, they will be with dollars of each other. Devin will give the customer service in the end.
    Andy

Ivan Dan
    If it's on a cat, they will be with dollars of each other. Devin will give the customer service in the end.
    Andy
    Ya it's 05 26' Eliminator Daytona with a 525. Marty seems pretty good about customer service too so we'll see how it pans out.

Insurance God
    Dan,
    Sorry that I have been hard to reach. I did send your quote to Marty. It was the same terms that you already received from another agent. Please let me or Marty know if you need to make any changes.
    Shawn
    shawn@empowermarine.com
    714-895-7050

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast