Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Insurance god!!!!

TUNNEL T
    shawn, that used to be the only excuse to not hang with your buds back in the day ,but we always had to come up with proof! i sent you a few more customers .( anthony 07 dcb outboards ) TUNNEL T
    Let's get things straight... Thanks for your business "Andy01". I am still waiting for your payment... Paid in Full... I spoke to your wife last week and gave her my address. Where is it?
    JRocket is the only person getting a renewal next year. He is the only one who has his S*** straight.
    Sorry if I haven't gotten back to anyone. I have been at home banging my wife. She is pregnant now, so I'll be back at work.
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Thanks to everyone who has helped me & I look forward to working w/ you all in 2006.
    Shawn
    714-895-7050

TUNNEL T
    shawn, that used to be the only excuse to not hang with your buds back in the day ,but we always had to come up with proof! i sent you a few more customers .( anthony 07 dcb outboards ) TUNNEL T
    Let's get things straight... Thanks for your business "Andy01". I am still waiting for your payment... Paid in Full... I spoke to your wife last week and gave her my address. Where is it?
    JRocket is the only person getting a renewal next year. He is the only one who has his S*** straight.
    Sorry if I haven't gotten back to anyone. I have been at home banging my wife. She is pregnant now, so I'll be back at work.
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Thanks to everyone who has helped me & I look forward to working w/ you all in 2006.
    Shawn
    714-895-7050

dumbandyoung
    So I called Shawn 2 weeks ago for a quote. He called me back and left a message the next day saying the company he submitted it to turned me down but he would get back to me the next day and let me know what he comes up with.....and two weeks later.... No call?!?! whats up Shawn? I guess everyone was right about the no returning calls program.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345