Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Camp Far West New Years Roll Call

wfoflat
    Charitycase,I didn't see this thread I just Pm'd you about new years. I will be there of course Sorry I couldn't make it to the river this year to meet you guys maybe next year. I look forward to meeting a lot of you guys, very happy someone asked about a safety boat. I hope there is some good water to run in? I will be there with my wife my boat some family and some friends. My cousin will be there with his cole and maybe my other cousin with his blown alky hondo (New build). Like I said hope to drink some beers with everyone and be safe.

steelcomp
    I Will Be There If Everybody Can Get Sangster Off The Computer And Up To The Lake 3 No Shows Can We Go For 4 What Do You Think MikeSangster had a little embarassment last year.
    I think I'm going to head up there -boatless- anyway. Had a great time last year and it's fun to put some new faces with screen names.
    Add me to the list.
    Scott

LandSpeedRacer
    For those of you who know me know I love to cook . . . made some kick a$$ chili tonight that will set the coldest CFW NYE hard core partier on fire:sqeyes: , (I'll regret it tomorrow!) I'm going to turn it down a bit and make enough for whoever wants some . . . . . please stop by and try it out and say hi on NYE! I'm sure there will be a bon fire if not we will have one. If we bring enough ez-ups and it rains . . . who cares . . . . like at PCR in November . . . . what rain! We still managed to have a great time and run anywayz
    The real LSR:idea:

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
    I heard you were hacking up the hydro, oh crap I better finish fabricating his chute mount :idea: . . . . well I guess it can't go too fast in the barn . . . . See ya soon Ray - LSR
    Hay , Scott can you fabricate some training wheels for the NITRO CART ?:idea:

charitycase
    Charitycase,I didn't see this thread I just Pm'd you about new years. I will be there of course Sorry I couldn't make it to the river this year to meet you guys maybe next year. I look forward to meeting a lot of you guys, very happy someone asked about a safety boat. I hope there is some good water to run in? I will be there with my wife my boat some family and some friends. My cousin will be there with his cole and maybe my other cousin with his blown alky hondo (New build). Like I said hope to drink some beers with everyone and be safe.
    We will be there for sure.We usally hang around NighthawkHemis pit.Red enclosed trailer with a blown Hydro by it.Look us up.Gotta go drop the motor back in the boat this am so I'm actually ahead of schedule.

TUNNEL T
    boat 211 and i we'll be there ! hope it's not as windy as last year ! haven't missed new years day at cfw in five years and were not gonna miss this one either ! bring plenty of antifreeze ! TUNNEL T

hulshot
    boat 211 and i we'll be there ! hope it's not as windy as last year ! haven't missed new years day at cfw in five years and were not gonna miss this one either ! bring plenty of antifreeze ! TUNNEL T
    yes we always do. I will be attending this years festivities again, lost track of how many years i've been there. pray for no wind and plenty of sun.

LandSpeedRacer
    Updated list
    LSR & Shiver Shot BGF
    Frankie & Red Baron BAH
    Bandit and maybe Reinin' Thunder BFH
    BAE 557 Blue Thunder BFJ
    Charitycases & BAF
    Scared Shippless & boat?
    vdrivedenis & BAF
    Sanger Rich & Linda & 2 boats?
    Knarf & boat?
    Fleetimus & Black Bitch
    Infotracker & boat
    Morg - no boat
    Budweiser & boat?
    ColeTR2?
    TurboWog & boat?
    Steveo143
    ABOUT TIME RACING & boat
    Sangster & boat?
    Whip & BAH
    Bob & BAJ
    Sixgunsam - Sanger Sanger
    Dave - Green Rayson
    Nighthawk
    Jetboatguru with boat . . .
    Rhinowood with chase/rescue boat
    David with black hydro
    Smash with Sanitarium Flat
    Hulshot
    Tunnel T
    Whiskey & Water & boat?
    Madmax & boat?
    wfoflat & boat?
    Steelcomp & boat?
    Please add your name to the list if I forgot you - thanks
    Just heard from CFW the lake is filling up 2-3 feet per day, campfires will be OK, open to camping starting 12/29 (Thursday) . . . . PLEASE keep gate shut and if no one is at the store PLEASE honor the honor system and pay the dues at the box so we can keep this going.

Roaddogg should be there without boat...
    Steve

SANGER-RICH
    Updated list
    LSR & Shiver Shot BGF
    Frankie & Red Baron BAH
    Bandit and maybe Reinin' Thunder BFH
    BAE 557 Blue Thunder BFJ
    Charitycases & BAF
    Scared Shippless & boat?
    vdrivedenis & BAF
    Sanger Rich & Linda & 1 boat?
    Knarf & boat?