Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Camp Far West New Years Roll Call

vdrivedenis
    You need to shave 4 seconds off of that for us to play with. Are the jet boats that go round and round all day going to let the FAST boats have some water to play in? There was a post several months ago asking why the flats don't stay in it long-I cut 126 mph in 4.2 seconds-some of us really need some decent water to do that in. The lay up in our hulls is very light and will not stand the pounding. Common courtesy would dictate that the roundy rounders stop long enough for the fuel & alcohol jets, hydros and fast flats have an opportunity to make a safe pass. It would be hightly appreciated and would certainly be safer. I don't care what I race, I just want to stab and steer!! Let's make it enjoyable for everyone.

ABOUT TIME RACING
    You need to shave 4 seconds off of that for us to play with. Are the jet boats that go round and round all day going to let the FAST boats have some water to play in? There was a post several months ago asking why the flats don't stay in it long-I cut 126 mph in 4.2 seconds-some of us really need some decent water to do that in. The lay up in our hulls is very light and will not stand the pounding. Common courtesy would dictate that the roundy rounders stop long enough for the fuel & alcohol jets, hydros and fast flats have an opportunity to make a safe pass. It would be hightly appreciated and would certainly be safer. I don't care what I race, I just want to stab and steer!! Let's make it enjoyable for everyone.
    HEY that was the fastest i had ever been , and i was very scared from what they say is baby steps is that right

LandSpeedRacer
    Are you talking about that pic taken at some lake by Napa? I heard she is married and her awnry azz husband did it??????? Some comment about winged flats?????

LandSpeedRacer
    Dont worry we all sound like we hate each other but when we get to the lake it is all good, all this chit talking helps drown out the rain drops . . . . .

vdrivedenis
    Can't wait. I,m finishing repairing the Vdrive now and have to put in a thread insert for one rocker arm stud, and replace one broken rocker. Last run at Ming was deadly on parts!!

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
    Marsha I like that name its fitting.:idea:

cole runner
    i will be there with the fastcasket thats my boat

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
    I think he's asking you a question is your girl going to let you drive her jetboat again this year and if so, what time and for how long.

ABOUT TIME RACING
    Are you talking about that pic taken at some lake by Napa? I heard she is married and her awnry azz husband did it??????? Some comment about winged flats?????
    yeah you saw the same thing i did . i didnt know if we were suppose to say anything about it sorry mr nighthawk , nitrocart , beat up by a girl or guy? or should we call you mr Arizona

ABOUT TIME RACING
    I think he's asking you a question is your girl going to let you drive her jetboat again this year and if so, what time and for how long.
    the last time the jet was out it sank you might recall when you pulled my plug at night time after we were drinking i really hope you show at cfw to deal with this !!!!!!

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast