Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Camp Far West New Years Roll Call

wfoflat
    WFO..thanks for the sales help...look me up on new years and we'll have a beer. Look forward to meeting ya.
    Sounds good to me. I have been trying to tell my buddy that for what we do with are boats your boat would be perfect!! I'm not saying its heavy I can't tell from the pictures but it looks like it has full size stringers and would make a perfect race/lake boat. He wants some flimsy boat, but I told him at the lake in one season it's going to be cracked to shit? Good luck with the sale and again very nice boat.

I watched the outboards run at Red Bluff and Chowchilla. The power to weight ratio is awesome! I believe it take as big of balls to drive one of those as it does the fuelers as they are scary loose on the water!! I was launching at Chowchilla when one crashed on the course. Glad to hear that the driver was OK. I'd like to know more about the hop up techinques on those babies, as they are in a world of their own. Hope to see some out there. Denis
    If the weather is ok Maybe Ill tug my stoker up there. Ill be there anyway boat or no boat.

LilFlattie
    Hey Mr. nighthawk hemi dude. I think you should leave the hydro at home for NYD and throw another truck motor in the flat so I can whoop your ass like I did on fathers day. Just don't let Ray drive. Hows the shoulder??

707dog
    If the weather is ok Maybe Ill tug my stoker up there. Ill be there anyway boat or no boat.
    whats up dave hows things?...hey is terry headed up with ya.. he took me to my first CFW chin dig what a blast...im trying to make this one

Monkey Bung
    Sounds good to me. I have been trying to tell my buddy that for what we do with are boats your boat would be perfect!! I'm not saying its heavy I can't tell from the pictures but it looks like it has full size stringers and would make a perfect race/lake boat. He wants some flimsy boat, but I told him at the lake in one season it's going to be cracked to shit? Good luck with the sale and again very nice boat.
    Da-Bulls boat runs in the eights! Probably one of the top contenders for anyone at CFW for sure.

wfoflat
    Da-Bulls boat runs in the eights! Probably one of the top contenders for anyone at CFW for sure.
    Thats what I thought. If I was still looking it would be in my garage already.

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
    Hey Mr. nighthawk hemi dude. I think you should leave the hydro at home for NYD and throw another truck motor in the flat so I can whoop your ass like I did on fathers day. Just don't let Ray drive. Hows the shoulder??
    That was a $ 500 peanut headed truck engine that was dead stock and the boat had #31 gears in it. And you beat me by about 10 MPH You should be very happy with the "performance" of your boat. My boats GPS was 55 mph max speed that means your boat was doing 65 mph.That's great you kicked my ass .

LilFlattie
    That was a $ 500 peanut headed truck engine that was dead stock and the boat had #31 gears in it. And you beat me by about 10 MPH You should be very happy with the "performance" of your boat. My boats GPS was 55 mph max speed that means your boat was doing 65 mph.That's great you kicked my ass .
    Don't get all defensive..... and by the way, I was just taking it easy on you. I GPS at 84 so I just wanted it to be close.

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
    Don't get all defensive..... and by the way, I was just taking it easy on you. I GPS at 84 so I just wanted it to be close.
    I'm not being defensive I'm just stayting the factes its an engine not a motor . motors are electic- engine run on fuel. That's all !
    Just Fukin with you back do not take any thing I say on hear personal Ilike every one and everyone is a freind.

LilFlattie
    I'm not being defensive I'm just stayting the factes its an engine not a motor . motors are electic- engine run on fuel. That's all !
    Just Fukin with you back do not take any thing I say on hear personal Ilike every one and everyone is a freind.
    Well with that ENGINE that you are going to put in the green turtle, you may see 58mph.
    Oh, and don't take me too seriously either....... Just pokin at my favorite stunt driver