Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Country needs major help

LhcBrad
    I have listened to most of the debates (Republican and Democatic) To me they sound alot alike in many ways. The only one who stands out is Ron Paul, i do not agree with everything he says and stands for, but he tells it like it really is.He does not flip flop or back down on his beliefs and to me he is sincere about actualy fixing this country.The others in my opinion just want the power of being a president. We do not need any more of that. For some reason the media ignores Ron Paul and is mentioned very little. I feel it is because he will expose the real problem this nation has,and the the ones in power do not want that.I may be wrong, just my 2 cents.

lakeluver
    Ron Paul makes more sense than any of those other people out there who are looking for the job...
    just my .02 from the desert....

BadKachina
    I heard Ron Paul in an interview. Very intellegent guy, not only that, he's a doctor instead of a lawyer. He doesn't really stand a chance though does he?

delemorte
    No he does not. I dont think but hes got my vote..
    i love ron paul

LhcBrad
    I heard Ron Paul in an interview. Very intellegent guy, not only that, he's a doctor instead of a lawyer. He doesn't really stand a chance though does he?
    I hear " He has no chance" from so many, why does he not have a chance if he makes so much sense? That to me is the question. I think he even could get some democrats to vote for him. Is the reason he has no chance because his name isnt recognizable? If so then we as a nation vote for the one with a recognized name? If thats the case we are in worse shape then i thought.

CARLSON-JET
    I have been gathering signatures for our district delegates to get Ron Paul into the primaries. We have been short a few signatures. Please check your local Ron Paul H.Qs to be sure that they have enough signatures for your district. This is very important as without the delegates there are no primaries for Ron Paul. Also Dec. 16 is the 2007 boston tea party. we need all the support we can get.

Cas
    I hear " He has no chance" from so many, why does he not have a chance if he makes so much sense? That to me is the question. I think he even could get some democrats to vote for him. Is the reason he has no chance because his name isnt recognizable? If so then we as a nation vote for the one with a recognized name? If thats the case we are in worse shape then i thought.
    it's because there are so many ignorant f*cks out there that vote party instead of who's best. Ignorant because they do not or will ot take the time to actually read what the candidates are all about.
    We definitely need a change, not only in the Presidency but in most all of Congress too.

OSidePat
    Dont be fooled by these fake Ron Paul Republicans they are all phonies who are working for the Democratic Party I saw a bunch of them in at a rally in the middle of the the day on a work day .sorry we dont have time to hold up stupid signs in the middle of the day ...we are busy working , running our biz or taking care of our kids, these guys looked like union hacks and students from the University ........Ron Paul is a Joke and the Democrats are trying to split our vote!

sanger rat
    Dont be fooled by these fake Ron Paul Republicans they are all phonies who are working for the Democratic Party I saw a bunch of them in at a rally in the middle of the the day on a work day .sorry we dont have time to hold up stupid signs in the middle of the day ...we are busy working , running our biz or taking care of our kids, these guys looked like union hacks and students from the University ........Ron Paul is a Joke and the Democrats are trying to split our vote!
    So who you think is the best person for the job?

3 daytona`s
    I have listened to most of the debates (Republican and Democatic) To me they sound alot alike in many ways. The only one who stands out is Ron Paul, i do not agree with everything he says and stands for, but he tells it like it really is.He does not flip flop or back down on his beliefs and to me he is sincere about actualy fixing this country.The others in my opinion just want the power of being a president. We do not need any more of that. For some reason the media ignores Ron Paul and is mentioned very little. I feel it is because he will expose the real problem this nation has,and the the ones in power do not want that.I may be wrong, just my 2 cents.
    How many of your friends are furious with the state of affairs,local.state,National? How many friends sit around and complain and complain about all of it. Then do not register to vote and then get off their BUTT to Go and Vote. Ron Paul is not well known enugh or started too late IMO

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast