Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix update

dossangers
    That RCL can drive like his ASS is on fire!!!!!
    OK Im ready Scotty Battle of the BEEZ"S Ill be in needles T DAy!!BRING the HEAT!!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._janas_002.jpg

flatnutz110
    Wayne the white one or red one?

dossangers
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga.../DSC03517Wayne the white one or red one?
    The Red One CARB against CARB!!!

Rattle Can Lou
    I think something in red.....carbs not blowers.

Monkey Bung
    Skip Tuttle kicked ass. he won the final beating Bryant.
    Brentwood boy takin' to them!

SCR INC
    Wayne the white one or red one?
    He is calling you out Scott S.!!! Bud I was @ the track for 4 days and looked for you guys.. Hope you made it and had a great time.. Your welcome to come down and stay in Parker if you want to run the boat!!

SCR INC
    Hey Lips, ya gonna race that thing..if ya are then let Billy drive....he's fockin fast dude!
    RITE!!! You be nice Bud!! You have a Happy T- Day..

SCR INC
    That RCL can drive like his ASS is on fire!!!!!
    OK Im ready Scotty Battle of the BEEZ"S Ill be in needles T DAy!!BRING the HEAT!!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._janas_002.jpg
    Nice doss. Your big inch motor against my boat anytime. We still have bugs in ours.. Motor guy is still trying to get her to run. But I would love to run the boats!!! Parker for us.. Then a few guys are bringing drag boats up to Big River to play.. The heat is a coming for ya!! You are talking about the K boat rite

dossangers
    Dude your Kill'in me! K boat no K boat! SS style What do you mean getting the bugs out 9000 rpms not enough???? or are you stuffing 50 gears in it? LOL!! I hope this thing runs half as good as your M&D 15/1 monster!! Any way Ill ring its neck this week Happy T-DAY Ya'ALL

SCR INC
    Dude your Kill'in me! K boat no K boat! SS style What do you mean getting the bugs out 9000 rpms not enough???? or are you stuffing 50 gears in it? LOL!! I hope this thing runs half as good as your M&D 15/1 monster!! Any way Ill ring its neck this week Happy T-DAY Ya'ALL
    You crack me up. Have a great T-day.. I will be running old red for the entire week. Gears will be changed for sure!! I have a feeling your ss will run as good as it looks!! Nice job.. You are one SICK puppy... You need help

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast