Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: It's time to make a Difference!!! IMPORTANT

That's great news Gery.

catalinaskiracer
    Mike, thank you! I can't tell you how great today was! Also a big THANKS for the lifesariver.com T-Shirts in your store to continue to help raise money for Mike's fund. I don't know if you ever meet him but regaurdless when he comes home I am going to bring him over! He is an INCREADABLE PERSON! I don't think I could have went through what he did. Again I can't express my gratitude for all the help!
    Thanks again!
    Gery S.

pixilatedpussy
    SUPER NEWS!!!!!

Holland
    Excellent.... I am very glad to hear that he pulled thru!!!!! My families thoughts and prayers are with them still.
    The Hollands...

OGShocker
    Update please!!!

catalinaskiracer
    THURSDAY, APRIL 13, 2006 01:40 PM, CDT
    Hi There!
    Mike has continued to recover amazingly well. He has had the entire hospital staff come by to check in on him & see if the talk in the hall is true, that he is doing so good! We went for a walk outside today to get him some fresh air and he loved it. After being in the hospital for 2 1/2 weeks he loved the sun on his face. It is very nice here, it's suppose to be 75 degrees today. The trees are all turning green and there are flowers blooming everywhere. It is beautiful.
    They are saying he may go home on Friday or Saturday. He is getting stronger & stronger Because he is taking such a high dose of immunosuppresants so he doesn't reject his new liver, he is very susceptible to germs and illnesses. The doctors have told us that Mike should wait for 6-8 weeks to pass before he has any visitors at home. They will eventually bring the dosage of immunosuppresants down and he won't be as susceptible to germs then. We know this may sound like a long time before you can come to visit but we don't want to jeopardize Mike's health now. We have waited far too long for him to be healthy again.
    Thank you for all your love. We are so blessed to have an amazing support group. I know you have made such a difference in Mike's willingness to fight. We love you with all our hearts.
    FRIDAY, APRIL 14, 2006 10:22 PM, CDT
    Mike is home!!!
    The doctors said Mike needed to go home and get some rest because they don't leave him alone in the hospital! Little do the doctors know, he has three little doctors of his own wanting to be with him every second. Then there's his two nieces that are also happy to see him! He is feeling so good and as we speak he is downing a Mtn. Dew slurpee! Happy as can be!
    Mike is still feeling really good and it is so much fun to have him home! He is so talkative and a part of our lives again. He is planning all kinds of things with the kids. They are so excited to have him home and back to his normal fun, crazy self. We are loving it! They are reminiscing about all the fun times we have had.
    We wish we could be with you too. I know how anxious you must be to see the new Mike! We miss all of you and are send our love.
    I have added a couple new photos so if you would like to view them click on "See All Photos" under the picture of Mike

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234