Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So which CHARGER team will>>>>>>>>>>

Not So Fast
    show up tomorrow?:idea: Will it be the one we thought it would be this year or that other one?? I have no clue!! NSF

Fire Angler
    Norv Turners team.....

Pheelin Phroggy
    Well.. I know it is a long shot.. but back to back wins, no matter how ugly, would be nice!

Pheelin Phroggy
    the POP/WARNER TEAM most likely
    we were in Laughlin a cpl years back during the pop warner playoffs... its a shame, but some of those kids look like they would kick Rivers ass!

Not So Fast
    Anybody else wondering where that mothafocking toss sweep has been ALL SEASON?
    I'm wondering where a lot of things are SWB I just checked at half time and we're down 17-3, what the hell happened to the offense and the AWESOME DEFENSE:idea: The only upside is that if we lose out then I would think Turner the cancer would be gone!!!!!! NSF

Not So Fast
    Don't make a mistake, Jacksonville is a very good football team. The special teams just killed themselves in the 1st half. Possession start at 5 yard line, allow a 25 yard punt return. Same old drill.
    Yeah, Im aware of how good they are, BUT we are supposed to good also but its the same ole crap, again. My heart has been broken so many times by this team that I'm numb now. NSF

BajaMike
    Doesn't look good......
    End of 3rd quarter.........JAX 24, SD 10............
    Way to go, NORV!

rmarion
    not the team that played HARD for Marty.........
    TURNER SUXS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not So Fast
    Another drop for Vincent Jackson.
    Nick name of "Hands Of Stone" get rid of this guy and play that kid whose name I cant remember, you know the one NSF

Wet Dream
    SD is playing like they have all year. Not great, but not bottom of the barrel. However, I would have to question "what", if anything other than "hope" would make someone think that SD had a chance, AWAY against a 6-3 team?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast