Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Graphic Photo Expose of Tookie's Last Day

73kona455
    well in the end ole tookie got the needle slipped to him.. and the piece of shiat didnt see another sunrise... guess the poor tookie supporters lost this one..... :rollside:

hoolign
    Well... leave it to Info and hooli to leave us hanging!!!! :crossx:
    I'll take a stab at it... "Gator Bate"?
    :idea:
    Lets just leave that one alone!

jbone
    Why were most pro-tookie supporters white? And they say supporters of the death penalty are racist. 9 out 13 or so executions in cali since it was reinstated were white.
    Just curious.

jbone
    Man, how I would have loved to walk through that crowd with a tazer!!!
    Or pepper spray. That would be good. Several annonymous bursts.

1978 Rogers
    When I first heard the story and didn't know all the info. I thought he should be spared. Sounds like he was doing good with the children's books and bad talking gang life. Then on the day of his execution, I heard on the news Arnold didn't spare him because he never appoligized to the victom's family and never showed responsibility for his action.
    He got what he diserved.

Steve 1
    When I first heard the story and didn't know all the info. I thought he should be spared. Sounds like he was doing good with the children's books and bad talking gang life. Then on the day of his execution, I heard on the news Arnold didn't spare him because he never appoligized to the victom's family and never showed responsibility for his action.
    He got what he diserved.
    See the picture of the girl with her face blown away and an arm also! He deserved a horrible death

1978 Rogers
    See the picture of the girl with her face blown away and an arm also! He deserved a horrible death
    Yes, I believe he got what he diserves. To bad they don't show those photos more often.

Old Texan
    He got what he diserved.
    I read he wrote 2 books. 1 sold 245 or so copies and the other 5.
    Bad talking the gangs didn't stop his own son from entering the prison system on I believe a murder rap.
    Good riddance to a bad person to the end of his rotten existance.

1978 Rogers
    I read he wrote 2 books. 1 sold 245 or so copies and the other 5.
    Bad talking the gangs didn't stop his own son from entering the prison system on I believe a murder rap.
    Good riddance to a bad person to the end of his rotten existance.
    So he was quite the novelist. I hate our media, how they portrayed his a a saint and all the other crap.
    Never the whole story.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12