Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: dont mess with Texas...

delemorte
    I understand his standpoint but hes going to be very lucky if he does not spend the rest of his life in prison.
    http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...n.shooting.cnn

topless
    I hope not. If there were more people like him, there would be less crime.

topless
    You understand his viewpoint? The guy was looking to shoot somebody and he did. Good for him. He can go to the place where people go that are looking to kill somebody, prison. Game over, drive home safely.If they weren't burglarizing the house, he wouldn't have had to make that decision. I bet if they dropped the goods, he wouldn't have shot them either.

Jbb
    Bang....Bang......

topless
    Yeah, because prison and the death penalty have always been such great deterrents. You know what's a deterrent to crime? Education. Don't roll your eyes at me mister.:sqeyes:

delemorte
    i can understnad wanting to protect your neighborhood and your freinds. but no possessions are worth me having to answer to the police about me killing some bastards..
    However it is noteworthy had they not been burglarizing a house they would not have found them selves in that situation.

Sweet Addiction
    God Bless Texas.

delemorte
    They were breaking into the house NEXT DOOR at 2PM. He went OUTSIDE to shoot them. It was approximately 1.7 seconds from the "Move, you're dead" until the first of three shots.
    If you think vigilante justice is cool, than just say so. Don't try to convince an educated adult that they are wrong. I know right from wrong, this was blatantly wrong. It scares me that some people will never see that. THAT'S what wrong with our country.
    Did you read the first part of my comment? i said no possiesions where worth what he did.... or is the educated adult just selective in what he reads?
    damn my spelling suxs...

ratso
    Shoot the thievin' bastards... kill em. This country has turned into a bunch of wimps that have no fukkin' rights! No property is worth it? Typical mindset! Criminals should have no rights, except the right to be put to death!

HM
    You know what's a deterrent to crime? Education.
    It is a proven fact that everyone with an education has never committed a crime. Also, women's brains are 1/3 the size of man...it's science.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast