Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: California City riding for Thanksgiving

coolchange
    Head up the road a little farther to Dove Springs.

JetBoatRich
    Yes Cal City is much easier to ride...but i prefer Jawbone....Take a look on goggle earth pretty cool way to check out the riding areas...pm me your e-mail and ill send you more
    The Rocks in CAL-City is the worst part:jawdrop:

JetBoatRich
    This dirty picture was out by Trona
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/PB240714.JPG

LUVNLIFE
    That is a good group pic right there

Familycat
    Nice shot. We just went riding yesterday at Hollister Hills, (local riding area) and had a blast. Sorry we did not bring a camera. Very much looking forward to the Jawbone trip.
    Rick

JetBoatRich
    Nice shot. We just went riding yesterday at Hollister Hills, (local riding area) and had a blast. Sorry we did not bring a camera. Very much looking forward to the Jawbone trip.
    Rick
    When do you come down to Jawbone?

Familycat
    We are planning on Presidents Holiday Weekend. We will add a couple of days on either end of the weekend. Not sure what side. I think our kids get a week off but i have not checked the calendar. Historically we have done Dumont every other year but we are looking for something different. We might have as many as 8 families interested in going. Just at the planning stage so it may go to 12 families or fall apart, but this is a relativey motivated group. This should happen. Any chance you want to meet up with us?
    Rick

UltraStealth
    We were about 1/2 mile down gordon on the right side...with a couple RV's and a couple trailers.. I have been in the SCV about 10 years...Use to work at one of the MC shops out here years ago....What about you ?
    I lived in the SCV for about 2 years. Divorce moved me back to the SF valley about a year ago, but I am still in the SCV a lot to see friends and family. Where is that tunnel? How far of a ride is it tot he tunnel from Cadillac and Gordon? Is it quad accessible?

coolchange
    I lived in the SCV for about 2 years. Divorce moved me back to the SF valley about a year ago, but I am still in the SCV a lot to see friends and family. Where is that tunnel? How far of a ride is it tot he tunnel from Cadillac and Gordon? Is it quad accessible?
    about twice as far as cadillac to randsburg

JetBoatRich
    We are planning on Presidents Holiday Weekend. We will add a couple of days on either end of the weekend. Not sure what side. I think our kids get a week off but i have not checked the calendar. Historically we have done Dumont every other year but we are looking for something different. We might have as many as 8 families interested in going. Just at the planning stage so it may go to 12 families or fall apart, but this is a relativey motivated group. This should happen. Any chance you want to meet up with us?
    Rick
    we have spent Presidents weekend out there in the past and usually head out that way every year.
    Only problem I have is that I will be headed to King of Prussia (Pennsylvania) the Sunday before flying home the 14th.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234