Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zoomies

YOUPER
    Does Anyone Run Zoomies With Mufflers Or Know Anyone That Does? How Does It Work, Good Bad Or Ugly? Thank You.

P-Money
    Mufflers!? Are you a WOMAN or a YOUPER?

flattie
    I think we could run zoomies all we want in cedar river

ol guy
    Not happy to admit but I have seen guys on the parker stretch run small super traps on zoomies to keep the water cops off. Performance?????

YOUPER
    Mufflers!? Are you a WOMAN or a YOUPER?
    IF I RUN THEM OPEN THE TICKETS WOULD PILE UP QUICK. AROUND HERE YOU FART TO LOAD THEY ARE UP YOUR ASS WITH A METER.

P-Money
    I know, just giving you sh&t.

FOXMAN
    Yeah mufflers..eventualy I dont know what the law is at Lake Geneva??? But my guess its the same as Winnebago.. Not very long ago a guy i know was launching his fountain with triple big blocks.. he was warming it up at the dock when the boat patrol rolled up.. After a short discusion,the guy says just give me my ticket so i can get out on the water.. the warden gave him the ticket and made him load it back on the trailer and told him not to put it in the water untill it could pass the db. level check.. not sure what that number is.. but i will look into it..

YOUPER
    I know, just giving you sh&t.
    PAT YOUR STILL KICKING I SEE. YOU GOING TO COME OUT AND PLAY NEXT YEAR?

jockorace
    Tony,
    Back to your original question. Zoomies with mufflers are an oxymoron. I ran them on my previous blown flat once and they absolutely KILLED the HP. I actually blew 2 of them right out of the pipes!. I suppose they would work on a N/A motor, but only for looks. My son still has my zoomies (chrome Bassetts) if you wanted to try them. Hey, he also has a few magneto's. Did you still need one? I'll need one for my new project (lookout, tunnel V-DRIVE coming your way!). Jocko

YOUPER
    Tony,
    Back to your original question. Zoomies with mufflers are an oxymoron. I ran them on my previous blown flat once and they absolutely KILLED the HP. I actually blew 2 of them right out of the pipes!. I suppose they would work on a N/A motor, but only for looks. My son still has my zoomies (chrome Bassetts) if you wanted to try them. Hey, he also has a few magneto's. Did you still need one? I'll need one for my new project (lookout, tunnel V-DRIVE coming your way!). Jocko
    HEY DAVE .GOOD TO HERE FROM YOU, I JUST SOLD MY HEADERS. SO I WAS THINKING OF GOING TO ZOOMIES, AND WAS LOOKING FOR SOME PROS AND CONS. I GOT A MAG. WHAT DID YOU GET NOW? DO YOU HAVE IT HOME YET?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast