Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any Word from Parker?

CampbellCarl
    Yes, I was there, had a great time, saw many friends, drank many beers, watched many races and all were won.
    CC

Hey Steve, are you going to drive her yourself??
    I don't have a clue. Let me get it in the water and drive it a couple of times and see what shakes out... Hopefully I won't wreck it during testing...
    Steve

Nailhead
    The family had a great time, saw lots of great races, The GN final was awesome Joey Cucci had The Body snatcher flying. Skip Tuttle did a great job in The Cone & Crispy Tony was driving Loud & Proud flawless. Other than the wind it was a great weekend. We went out on the water today & it was fantastic. No wind & smooth water.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    K-Boats put on an outstanding show, despite the weather not being the best, 8 K's were in attendance and they all ran well. Tuttle in K5 dominated most heats, Kenner in K66 had an excellent heat on Saturday finishing far ahead of everyone.
    Tony dominated most of the SS/PS heats, except the heat it wouldn't start. Shane Hall finished a strong second in Saturday's final.
    GN's had a great 3 way race in the in the Final (369, 711 & 24) Dalhoff spun the 369 while leading and the judges stand got trigger happy with the flare gun. The restart was not the same race, 24 got out front with 711 in pursuit and that's how they finished.
    P9 dominated most of the Cracker heats, P96 was running strong also.
    Comp Jets put on a fun show, I believe someone spun out in every heat?
    Only wrecks all weekend were jetboats, no one was hurt, and Lots of Great racing despite the weather not being the best.
    Hey John, was Plan B there?

fc-pilot
    It was a great weekend. If all goes well we may have some pics up in the next few days.
    Paul

fc-pilot
    Plan B was in attendance. I had the opportunity to meet Maxi in person and it is something I will never forget. I may never recover either.
    Paul

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Plan B was in attendance. I had the opportunity to meet Maxi in person and it is something I will never forget. I may never recover either.
    Paul
    I noticed they weren't mentioned.... was Ben driving?

Moneypitt
    I noticed they weren't mentioned.... was Ben driving?
    No Jerry, Gritch was driving. Saturday morning's 10 lapper put a hurt on the motor, Running but low oil pressure so Paul shut it down, flaky thingys under the valve covers, so they loaded it up, done....Ray

gnRacer98
    I heard something about needing a taller snorkel? :jawdrop:

Rattle Can Lou
    Paul
    He's a light weight.
    I dunno Jerry Video Guy. It seems that if you are not able to attend then the rest of the clowns are tight lipped. Do you feel that way? Bunch a bullship if ya ask me....Hey, I don't care, do you Jerry?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast