Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zoomies

amatosanger
    Well zoomies wouldn't matter for you Scott, because even if you HAD a fast boat.........it ain't gonna leave the garage anyways. LMAO

Placecraft Dragstar
    Well zoomies wouldn't matter for you Scott, because even if you HAD a fast boat.........it ain't gonna leave the garage anyways. LMAO
    My boat only goes 75 mph. And it has a roost bower and carbs so you know its slow and out of date. And as far as leaving the garage, you have never had anything worth running mark and still dont.

Warp Factor
    Why do they make a boat less useable? If you think they are to noisy then you are to OLD.
    Naw, it's the cops who are old.
    If you ever got your boat wet, you might understand the problem.

IMPATIENT 1
    My boat only goes 75 mph. And it has a roost bower and carbs so you know its slow and out of date. And as far as leaving the garage, you have never had anything worth running mark and still dont.
    the last boat mark had and sold to a okie is sawing off 99% of the boats in my area, with less power than mark had in it

Placecraft Dragstar
    Naw, it's the cops who are old.
    If you ever got your boat wet, you might understand the problem.
    Hay Dave, mark, http://www.racine-extreme.com/forum/...milies/098.gif living in MI I went boating almost evey weekend somewhere so dont tell me I dont go boating.

Unchained
    And as far as leaving the garage, you have never had anything worth running mark and still dont.
    Well after you posting that you "eat flatties and shit hydros" in September, John Haas had his lake hydro there at Brower Park for you to run against. His boat should have been worthy for you to run shouldn't it ?
    What about Amato with his blown alky flatbottom, shouldn't he have been worthy of a good run for your ghost boat ?
    Of course you never showed, AGAIN.
    You have thrown out more empty bullshit than anyone I've met.
    I now nominate you for, "INTERNET BULLSHIT MASTER"
    Do I have a second on the nomination ????????

amatosanger
    Well after you posting that you "eat flatties and shit hydros" in September, John Haas had his lake hydro there at Brower Park for you to run against. His boat should have been worthy for you to run shouldn't it ?
    What about Amato with his blown alky flatbottom, shouldn't he have been worthy of a good run for your ghost boat ?
    Of course you never showed, AGAIN.
    You have thrown out more empty bullshit than anyone I've met.
    I now nominate you for, "INTERNET BULLSHIT MASTER"
    Do I have a second on the nomination ????????
    Vote #2

River Rat 005
    I was down there this past august to visit a friend and we ran that stretch of the Ohio in his blown boat with zoomies ..... no watercops in sight.
    In that case....I'll have to get the lake boat back together and go down and make some noise. I didn't figure any of those guys were still running down there. Might run down and see who I can lookup.

amatosanger
    In that case....I'll have to get the lake boat back together and go down and make some noise. I didn't figure any of those guys were still running down there. Might run down and see who I can lookup.
    Yeah thats a nice place to run.
    Those boys down there sure have some fast stuff, the guy I know has a 25 Eliminator that does 125+ (Paul Phaff powered).
    I might run my boat down there next summer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast