Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stem cell research

ULTRA26 # 1
    I think abortion should be MANDATORY if you can't show the financial wherewithal to raise a child.:devil:
    What is it with you libs and your fascination with killing babies anyway?
    Killing babies, you're a riot.
    Notice, ulib makes no attempt at debating adult vs fetal stemcells.
    fetal stemcells?
    This is a new twist. fetal
    What do you want to debate?

Old Texan
    Again, do as I say and not as I do. You're getting good at this. Not naive or argumentative. I have a valid point whether you accept it or not.
    Sorry I don't believe in privatized everything Tex. You just keep supporting billions being spent on war, and I will continue to ask that some of our taxes get directed at a few more positive causes. And you call me naive?
    You folks in TX march to a different drummer, than the rest of the nation. We are all aware of this.
    You need to get over believing that you have the only valid opinion.
    Lots of opinions out there, some good, some bad. I just don't agree with yours.
    Sorry you have a hard on for TX, it's just hell living in a Republican controlled conservative environment. And as to the different drummer, different than whom? Liberal CA or the rest of the country?
    By the way you didn't answer my question on finding the cure to the diease. Don't care to share?
    Also where did I state I support spending billions of Bucks on the War? My whole view of the war is to get it over with as quickly as possible and do it the right way, not an ongoing political chaos like we have now.

Old Texan
    I think abortion should be MANDATORY if you can't show the financial wherewithal to raise a child.:devil:
    We got Joe Horn and his shotgun to solve that problem. Kill em' in the womb or kill 'em while committing a crime later on.......:devil:
    It's one of those "commune" things from the '60s........

Federal Funding....The answer to ALL our social ills. Another Hillary Kool-Aid drinker.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Lots of opinions out there, some good, some bad. I just don't agree with yours.
    Sorry you have a hard on for TX, it's just hell living in a Republican controlled conservative environment. And as to the different drummer, different than whom? Liberal CA or the rest of the country?
    By the way you didn't answer my question on finding the cure to the diease. Don't care to share?
    Also where did I state I support spending billions of Bucks on the War? My whole view of the war is to get it over with as quickly as possible and do it the right way, not an ongoing political chaos like we have now.
    Fact is Tex, a good many of the folks in or from TX aren't nearly as conservative as you are. I never met a Texan that I didn't like.
    Different drummer with regard to law enforcement. I was clear when I said rest of the country, wasn't I? I didn't ask you to agree with me, as you usually don't.
    Federal Funding....The answer to ALL our social ills. Another Hillary Kool-Aid drinker.
    Hardly

Old Texan
    Fact is Tex, a good many of the folks in or from TX aren't nearly as conservative as you are. I never met a Texan that I didn't like.
    Different drummer with regard to law enforcement. I was clear when I said rest of the country, wasn't I? I didn't ask you to agree with me, as you usually don't.
    I'm not nearly as conservative as you think I am. Hell our Liberals are more conservative than you give them credit for, unless you get up around Austin where we keep our tree huggers pretty well confined and have sport with 'em.:devil:
    Still no answer?
    In case you overlooked it:
    Question for ya.... If you have a serious disease which doesn't have a cure and you are mega rich, who are you going to give your money to for the development of a cure, the best research scientists money can buy or turn your bucks over to a government grant facility on some name campus or foundation using grad assistants and tenured professors?

eliminatedsprinter
    Are there not Federal grants where the Govt doesn't get overly involved? Seems there are.
    There are many research grants, but the amount of red tape seems to grow on a daily basis.

Schiada76
    Killing babies, you're a riot.
    fetal stemcells?
    This is a new twist. fetal
    What do you want to debate?
    New twist? WTF is wrong with you? That's what the ENTIRE debate IS about.
    Federal funding for cloning humans just for fetal stem cells is THE cutting issue.
    Pick up a newspaper once in awhile.
    Jesus Christ, you really have no idea that this was what the whole Micheal J Fox staged commercial was about do you??
    At least have the balls to call abortion what it is, it's killing babies whether you're an atheist or not.

eliminatedsprinter
    I personally have no problem with any major type of stem cell research. However, a great many Americians do have problems with some types of stem cell usage. Therefore, I feel the government should butt out and let the private sector do it...

Old Texan
    I personally have no problem with any major type of stem cell research. However, a great many Americians do have problems with some types of stem cell usage. Therefore, I feel the government should butt out and let the private sector do it...
    Agreed by the representative from the "Great State of Texas" where men are men and Libs are target practice....:devil:
    On a serious note ES, I believe your right opinion is right on.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast