Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted 6/71 or 8/71

Alky,
    Watcha got?
    Just wondered Morg--I'm doing the same only 10-71. Nice to know there's another alky burnin Revenge out there. Try some of the blower shops----sometimes they have low minute dyno timers. Also Teague, Pfaff, at times have them laying around.....Steve

Can be gas blower. That will work. Can always run a little nitro if we need more power.
    Now we're talkin.

Just wondered Morg--I'm doing the same only 10-71. Nice to know there's another alky burnin Revenge out there. Try some of the blower shops----sometimes they have low minute dyno timers. Also Teague, Pfaff, at times have them laying around.....Steve
    Post or send me some info on your boat.

pleasantcat
    i've got a b&m 420 which is same as a 8/71 linkage, pully's, intake all yours cheap

Post or send me some info on your boat.
    After looking for three or so years for a good, straight, never been wrecked, not needing a whole lot K-boat, I decided to call A.P.B.A. I took every ph # they would give me. I talked to Some great guys. They were more than willing to help. You wouldn't believe what I dug up. Couple of the boats showed up here on the west coast. Finally got a hold of Duff Dailey---Told me about a Revenge that came close to my specs but wasn't for sale. I took the number and called the fella--wasn't for sale. Gave him my # and said ----if you ever,,,,,Called a month later,sent me some pics-I bought it minus engine--couldn't afford the Rodeck motor. This was the last boat Geottle made. His brother was going K- racing. Unfortunately, as the story goes, hurt himself on a motorcycle. Geottle called this fella in Florida and he bought it unrigged. Raced it a few times, then tucked it away. I've had it for about 3yrs. Building a simple Alky motor for it --nothing special. As of now --no intensions of racing. Just puttering and play. Had alot of help from the guys on the boards plus others. Good people. Boat needs a few things and Billy's magic wand. There you have it--been quite a trek......Steve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12