Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "He's a big guy, ya know!"

TAF
    Dang, it'd been a year since I seen / met his Maximusness. The first time I met him he was short and all bent over (the GN boat) so I introduced myself and asked where I could buy one of their T-shirts. He mumbled something and pointed to the trailer. Realizing he was very busy I bought the shirt and moved on. Well the first person I run into this year at Thanksgiving in Parker is this sasquatch / chubaka sized Jesus inpersonater. I had no idea he was so big, like that clock tower in London.....the Big B.. :sqeyes: ? Right? :idea:
    It was great meeting you again for the first time.Sorry to hear that things didn't go better for you guys on race day.
    Thanks for lending...I mean sending us a hand to help, if ya know what / who I mean. She was a great help.

is this sasquatch / chubaka sized Jesus inpersonater. I had no idea he was so big, like that clock tower in London.....the Big B.. :sqeyes: ? Right? :idea:

lmao
    Some say Big Gay Jesus looks like Fabio.

Kim Hanson
    lmao
    Some say Big Gay Jesus looks like Fabio.
    I have not met him, but Chewbakka seems about right.........( . )( . ).....

I have not met him, but Chewbakka seems about right.........( . )( . ).....
    He is a giant among men Kim. You owe it to yourself to come to the races and meet BGJ personally.

Kim Hanson
    He is a giant among men Kim. You owe it to yourself to come to the races and meet BGJ personally.
    One question, I can ride a pocketbike..can he ? Or does he wear them like shoes's..........( . )( . )......

TAF
    One question, I can ride a pocketbike..can he ? Or does he wear them like shoes's..........( . )( . )......
    I wasn't looking at his feet (suppose that's somthing you bench rac'n Canadians do?). When I shook his hand I had to take a step back, then look up. He casts a mighty BIG shadow.

MAXIMUS
    Ok... Rob if you got up off your knees I would look more normal! You really embarrassed me with this whole running up & bowing down shit! At 5'10 I am pretty normal, however when I am around Gordy I am huge! It was great getting to hang out with you & deep fried! Cookie is a good kid!:devil:
    Mike where are all those pics of me??? I am waiting like a dude on death row...

Kazanski
    Ok... Rob if you got up off your knees I would look more normal! You really embarrassed me with this whole running up & bowing down shit! At 5'10 I am pretty normal, however when I am around Gordy I am huge! It was great getting to hang out with you & deep fried! Cookie is a good kid!:devil:
    Mike where are all those pics of me??? I am waiting like a dude on death row...
    What do you mean :devil: ?? I am a good kid

MAXIMUS
    What do you mean :devil: ?? I am a good kid
    Just chumming... lol Good morning cooooookie! How are my favorite jeans!:devil:

TAF
    Just chumming... lol Good morning cooooookie! How are my favorite jeans!:devil:
    I liked both pairs of jeans:sqeyes: :jawdrop: Where's the pics? You know what they say about a thread without pics.........USELESS!
    Did anyone get a shot of Kazanski working on the K-51? :sqeyes:
    What would Santa Lou think?:idea:
    Maximus, what is it about Gordy that makes you HUGE? :sqeyes: :idea:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast