Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: "He's a big guy, ya know!"

Maximus, what is it about Gordy that makes you Hard? :sqeyes: :idea:
    Ok Rob, this is the classic case of TMI!! Please change directions in this thread.

Kazanski
    I liked both pairs of jeans:sqeyes: :jawdrop: Where's the pics? You know what they say about a thread without pics.........USELESS!
    Did anyone get a shot of Kazanski working on the K-51?
    What would Santa Lou think?:idea:
    No shots necessary of me working on the K-51...those who were there to see it, lucky (or unlucky however you see it) them, those who weren't, well I guess they should come out to the races :idea:
    Just chumming... lol Good morning cooooookie! How are my favorite jeans!:devil:
    Hello!! Your favorite pair of jeans are holy as ever! (but not my worst pair) :jawdrop: I guess my appearance was all screwed up this race, holes in my jeans, t-shirts too tight, grease on my face

TAF
    No shots necessary of me working on the K-51...those who were there to see it, lucky (or unlucky however you see it) them, those who weren't, well I guess they should come out to the races :idea:
    The picture is engrained in my brain, no need for a hard copy.
    Hello!! Your favorite pair of jeans are holy as ever! (but not my worst pair) :jawdrop: I guess my appearance was all screwed up this race, holes in my jeans, t-shirts too tight, grease on my face
    None of them were that noticible but you made it all look :sqeyes: good.
    But what's up w/ the rolled up sleeve paranoia?:idea:
    Hope yer able to help us again

Mike where are all those pics of me??? I am waiting like a dude on death row...
    Patience dude. I got the pics of you mixed up on disk with all the chick pix I shot and am having trouble sorting the ones of you out. I will get them though just give a little time.

Kazanski
    But what's up w/ the rolled up sleeve paranoia?:idea:
    Hope yer able to help us again
    The sleeve thing isn't really a paranoia...more of a pet peeve, just one of those things that catches my eye. Made the mistake of saying something about it one time, and now it's some kind of joke to watch me twitch. As far as helping again, I'll be around, probably not in March or April due to conflict in schedules with water polo..but I always give it my best shot to make as many races as I can

TAF
    The sleeve thing is just one of those things that catches my eye. Watch me twitch.
    Dually noted. What ever it takes
    I like the updated avatar, I heard this AM I missed last nights screening.

MAXIMUS
    Please stay on thread topic here... I believe it was about my hugeness!:notam:

MAXIMUS
    Maximus, what is it about Gordy that makes you HUGE? :sqeyes: :idea:
    Well if you have seen Gordy then the answer is evident! He starred in Willie Wonka & the Chocolate factory... He auditioned for Austin Powers but they needed a bigger minnie me...

dmontzsta
    5'10" in the 6th grade maybe.

rrrr
    I'm disappointed that I didn't meet Maxi while I was in Phoenix.......I couldn't figure out why the crowd around him was so big until I saw the "Free Pony Rides" sign......:crossx: :crossx:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast