Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas or holiday tree?

FOXMAN
    Wisconsin Rep. Marlin Schneider (Dem.) had enough.. There has been a "Christmas tree" in the Capitol rotunda during the holiday season since 1916. In 1985 it was renamed a holiday tree because some people wanted the seperation of church and state.. He is sponsoring the resolution to name it the Wisconsin State Christmas Tree.. IT"S A CHRISTMAS TREE FOR @#&*!% SAKE, and thats what it should be called. It pisses me off that we have to waste tax payer money to do what is right.

OnlyMoney
    Christmas!!!! Dammit. Whoever "those people" are....they need to get back in touch with REAL life.
    Merry Christmas everyone!

RitcheyRch
    Christmas gets my vote.

voodoomedman
    I love it that it is a Democrat that is sponsoring the bill. We need government to do what is right and not what gets votes or falls within party lines. And if it is actually about the votes I think that if there were someone who stood up for deep rooted red blooded American ways and our history and culture then they would actually get a lot of people to go out and vote for them who wouldn't have otherwise voted.

MBlaster
    The "Hollywood Christmas Parade" became the "Hollywood Santa Parade" in 2007.

Redwing247
    Christmas

djunkie
    Christmas
    Yup!!!!!!!

westair
    "Christmas at the Prado" in Balboa Park, SD, a free weekend Christmas celebration that attracts over 250,000 people is now known as "December Nights" ........ wtf, who are they kidding ... are they not celebrating Christmas?

I will refer to my post #14 here. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98661)
    The whole Politically Correct Holiday this and Holiday that crap sucks. I got one for these PC weaksucks... chew on this nice fresh and soft " extra large canine elimination unit".
    Its Christmas and its always been Christmas till recently and all these lameass PC jackholes can kiss off. This PC crap is killin this country. (and others too). PC war complete with PC friggin tagalong reporters, PC names for every race, PC names for illegal alien rat bastards, PC no God in pledge, on money. WTF is wrong with all these sensitive lame screwball PC idiots? I hope these PC jerkwads like rice and camel shit cause I don't think the Chinese or the Islamic Extremists give a rats ass about being PC if and when they invade our PC wide open unprofriggintected border.
    Merry Christmas btw

FOXMAN
    It came up as an invalid thread?? hope i'm not in trouble?? Anyway.. Whats worse yet is that last year 8 people had filed a suit in court because they wernt allowed to put a religious ornament on the tree. They knew it would be a mess so they let them hang them up..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast