Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spamola

LAFD
    just throwin this out there see if anyone might be interested. this was my first boat and did alot of work to it but now have the erge for somethin else. faster bigger all that stuff. anyway its a 79 southwind jet turn key boat. new stringer, new floor, new carpet, new motor. motor only has about 15 hours on it built by burbank speed dyno tuned with some nice goodies in it. heres some pics if anyone is interested pm me for more info. 9000OBO
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...icture_775.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...re_776-med.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...icture_779.jpg
    http://www.rivertoys.com/op6x/DSC00323.jpg

Outnumbered
    Nice boat. Shoot me a PM when it sells, I'll make you a killer deal :wink:

Flashover
    I see a Dana 27 Offshore in your future.... :idea:

LAFD
    will see i dont expect it to sell quick but i also dont need to sell it either. just puttin it out there. i have that itch everyone talks about..

Essexive G's
    I'm having a hard time seeing the boat in the pics. Do you think you could make them a little bigger. I'm just askin. :boxed:

LAFD
    I'm having a hard time seeing the boat in the pics. Do you think you could make them a little bigger. I'm just askin. :boxed:
    haha which one ill magnify it some more. just wanted everyone to be able to really look at it. better than a red x though....

Sportin' Wood
    will see i dont expect it to sell quick but i also dont need to sell it either. just puttin it out there. i have that itch everyone talks about..
    I got the same itch... HHHmmmm we both where floating on Jasons boat Sat night must have got it from that bastard :idea: Jason you should have told us we would get the bigger newwer boat clap if we went out with you. I would have worn a full body rubber suit... The wife has it real bad. I think she was rubbing on your boat more then me....LAFD I suggest some No payment boat ointment. That seems to be controlling the spread, but it still itches like hell. Hell There where so many newer bigger boats floating around GA that could have spread it.

AZKC
    Yep the no payment ointment works pretty good Come on guys us old schoolers got to hang in there.

KineticoH20
    Nice boat. Shoot me a PM when it sells, I'll make you a killer deal :wink:
    Hey don't sell my boat, i want the killer deal

LAFD
    I got the same itch... HHHmmmm we both where floating on Jasons boat Sat night must have got it from that bastard :idea: Jason you should have told us we would get the bigger newwer boat clap if we went out with you. I would have worn a full body rubber suit... The wife has it real bad. I think she was rubbing on your boat more then me....LAFD I suggest some No payment boat ointment. That seems to be controlling the spread, but it still itches like hell. Hell There where so many newer bigger boats floating around GA that could have spread it.
    haha i liked jasons boat but me likey joes boat that blower motor is sick. still sticken with the old school jet boat. being that this was my first boat and now that i know alittle more and have some different needs i need a boat that can handle that. haha and your wife can rub on my boat anytime :wink: . i really like the no payment thing works out really good.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast