Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Exercising my 2nd amendment over the weekend.

YeLLowBoaT
    Stalin killed more people then hitler did...

Schiada76
    Drugs kill more people in this country than guns do, liberals still love drugs and fear guns.

cdog
    Some get it. Some are just too fukin stupid.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...uncont2iz0.jpg

Schiada76
    Some get it. Some are just too fukin stupid.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...uncont2iz0.jpg
    Is that a bumper sticker?:idea:

delemorte
    John Lennon is that you? Just screwin with ya!
    yeah sorry there.. i was having a warm and fuzzy moment...
    Only problem is communism did kill 100 million and still counting.
    But dont mistake true communisim with what lenin portraid as communism.
    the issue with Stalin, Lenin etc is that they are human and in human nature there is
    greed and power hungry monsters. True communism does not relaly work However
    China has done very nice for it self. Not saying i want to live there mind you, I enjoy my bill of rigths.
    But yes back on point.. 2nd amendment FTW.. down with a DC gun ban... Muhahaha..
    and god damn i want an AK. My wife keeps saying i have enough though..
    its time to sneak on in past her. I figure if i get it in the safe before she realizes it, i will have
    it for a few months before she says anything.

Schiada76
    yeah sorry there.. i was having a warm and fuzzy moment...
    But dont mistake true communisim with what lenin portraid as communism.
    the issue with Stalin, Lenin etc is that they are human and in human nature there is
    greed and power hungry monsters. True communism does not relaly work However
    China has done very nice for it self. Not saying i want to live there mind you, I enjoy my bill of rigths.
    But yes back on point.. 2nd amendment FTW.. down with a DC gun ban... Muhahaha..
    and god damn i want an AK. My wife keeps saying i have enough though..
    its time to sneak on in past her. I figure if i get it in the safe before she realizes it, i will have
    it for a few months before she says anything.
    It's nice to see someone still believes in the tooth fairy.
    China has done very well for itself engaing in Capitalism, before that? Nothing but shit and executions.
    True communism doesn't work becaues most people are lazy SLUGS. Your definition of "greed" would be anyone successful. Your thinking is bass ackwards. What institution of "higher" learning did you get your brain washing from?

delemorte
    It's nice to see someone still believes in the tooth fairy.
    China has done very well for itself engaing in Capitalism, before that? Nothing but shit and executions.
    True communism doesn't work becaues most people are lazy SLUGS. Your definition of "greed" would be anyone successful. Your thinking is bass ackwards. What institution of "higher" learning did you get your brain washing from?
    Last time i checked China was still a communist country. and considering we are borrowing money from them to kill arabs then yes i would say they are doing just fine. they are also doing fine killing disodents and muffling free speech. never said i want to live there.
    And yes by definition me wanting something nicer than my neighbor is the definition of greed. And yes lazzyness is a larger issue than greed. howewer Greed can also take the form of crime. people wanting something nice and to lazy to work for it so they steal it.
    read all of my commment you and you will see me freely admit communism is not a feasable sollution, just a great idea in a perfect world, unless you dont mind putting disidents under t-72 tracks. it would alos be a great idea if uncle sam decided that i need not pay taxes ever again... or the wife would let me buy an AK.

Schiada76
    Last time i checked China was still a communist country. and considering we are borrowing money from them to kill arabs then yes i would say they are doing just fine. they are also doing fine killing disodents and muffling free speech. never said i want to live there.
    And yes by definition me wanting something nicer than my neighbor is the definition of greed. And yes lazzyness is a larger issue than greed. howewer Greed can also take the form of crime. people wanting something nice and to lazy to work for it so they steal it.
    read all of my commment you and you will see me freely admit communism is not a feasable sollution, just a great idea in a perfect world, unless you dont mind putting disidents under t-72 tracks. it would alos be a great idea if uncle sam decided that i need not pay taxes ever again... or the wife would let me buy an AK.
    Main Entry: greed
    Pronunciation: \ˈgrēd\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: back-formation from greedy
    Date: 1609
    : a selfish and excessive desire for more of something (as money) than is needed
    No, wanting just compensation for hard work and success is not greedy.
    What institute of higher learning did you receive your brain washing from?
    Communism as Utopia?????

delemorte
    http://www.jgsales.com/images/YugoM70FixedStockSM.jpg
    http://www.jgsales.com/product_info....oducts_id/1442
    Yeah i know where i can pick up plenty. and after shooting my buddies i was pretty surprised at how accurate it was. we where tagging a 12 inch gong at 300 meters on iron sites and surplus ammo.
    Main Entry: greed
    Pronunciation: \ˈgrēd\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: back-formation from greedy
    Date: 1609
    : a selfish and excessive desire for more of something (as money) than is needed
    No, wanting just compensation for hard work and success is not greedy.
    What institute of higher learning did you receive your brain washing from?
    Communism as Utopia?????
    That public education for ya...
    And no I don’t think wanting fare compensation for a job well done is greed. But wanting something far better than is required for the job could be... I drive a 06 4 door Tacoma when I did drive a 03 ranger. But I wanted something nicer and bigger so i upgraded. I own over a dozen firearms I really only need two. I own three cars and only really need two. You get the point. I was not calling you greedy, per say, because you have nice things just the idea that one wants better things in life that are not really required could be seen as greed.