Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What happened to Cole boats???

uLtRADeNniS
    D&Y should we make a little wager
    You've got my attention......what kinda wager?

This is what happened to Jim

One day while Jim was out 2 black men dressed in army fatigue came into Cole boats on Canoga Ave Chatsworth,CA and tied up his employees back, then then waited for Jim to show up, the windows to his shop were tinted so he couldn't see what was going on inside while walking up he opened the door and was punched and shot he says these were the same two guys who came up to him a month earlier asking him for money they also said he better close his shop or he would be killed ( he knows exactly who did this and the reason is he didn't sell his molds to a competitor, though he did not report the company. He then began staying home and healing from the gunshot wounds and the broken ribs, he later moved back to his home in San Diego where he suffers from that disease which consists of memory loss alshimers ( don't know how to spell it) anyways he is alive but can't even remember who his kids are his ex-wife is trieng to hang out with him in hope to get $$$ from his will (his kids are fighting that) that is the last I heard about Jim. But this is 100% true from what I've heard from close family members so I hope this helped thank you

Cole 22 is almost correct... He never had a home in San diego.. He isn't in san diego.. Close though.. I worked for him when all this went down.. I just wasn't there at the time.. I have been reading all these forums for years just too see what people say.. or think they know.. it's all rumors.. Ya a few boat shops knocked off a few of his boats.. BIG DEAL.. They might say cole but in reality they aren't.. A true cole was built out of the shop from Chatsworth.. Just like all his boats.. People talk all this crap just because they are jealous they didn't ever buy one.. or couldn't afford one.. A lot of people buy another boat that looks like a cole cause they didn't want to spend the extra couple of grand to get a true hand made boat.. built to their every spec.. I'm not trying to start a thread that gets people all bent out of shape.. I just don't understand that people can't just respect the fact that he made great boats and leave it at that.. He ran a great boat business and had the fastest hulls out there.. Hot boat magazine proved that many times.. They took boat for boat and motor for motor and a cole was always faster.. So take it or leave it..Whatever he did in his past is his past.. Everytime i go to the lake with my cole someone always has a story.. The story's will never go away.. There is nothing that u can do about it...But just realize if u have a cole.. U are part of something that will never be made again.. End of story

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345