Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stolen Nortech-Texas!!!! 50K Reward.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Nope. The tweakers are blamed for things in Havasu and have no teeth. They are just drunks hillbillies in Texas with 3 teeth.
    Texas, where Shotguns and Sawzalls are mandatory and teeth are optional.
    (J/K)

rrrr
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Derebery a somewhat shady outfit. If it is it's kinda funny if it was taken from there. :idea:
    What evidence do you have to support your claim? Posts from PeriodJohn? There's more to that story than what was posted on an internet message board.
    Derebery has been in business a long time and has a good reputation around Texoma. He wouldn't have a thriving marine business and be building hundreds of crate engines every year for Year One if he was "shady".

shippingguy
    What evidence do you have to support your claim? Posts from PeriodJohn? There's more to that story than what was posted on an internet message board.
    Derebery has been in business a long time and has a good reputation around Texoma. He wouldn't have a thriving marine business and be building hundreds of crate engines every year for Year One if he was "shady".
    I am not going to stir the pot, but I have done some business with them and it had nothing to do with my boat or any boat for that matter and I must say they are some of the most unorganized folks I have dealt with and on top of it I have seen three of their products first hand and I can say without a doubt I would never own one of there pieces of work.
    Mike

voodoomedman
    I was just asking. Not going to get into it. I've done a little more research then the John dot story and while every type of business will have at least one horror story you do get to thinking when you hear multiples and hear or see them alot especially when they have things in common. Unfortunately the marine business is one where shady characters can thrive for years and years while screwing people. There is always average Joe who doesn't do any research but just buys something because everybody else has one and they think it's cool. That is probably the #1 reason there are so many West Coast builders that have less than stellar reputations and quality of product and such. California is a breeding ground for look at me, look at me.
    I am not going to stir the pot, but I have done some business with them and it had nothing to do with my boat or any boat for that matter and I must say they are some of the most unorganized folks I have dealt with and on top of it I have seen three of their products first hand and I can say without a doubt I would never own one of there pieces of work.
    Mike
    That's enough for me right there. I trust this guy's word.

rrrr
    Fair enough......I haven't had any issues with them, and I know several customers quite happy with their work.
    I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes. ***boat is a big help to people that need information before spending money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12