Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sanger with Boss

2manymustangs
    Oh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss, I just got wood!
    The only thing I see wrong with it is that the blower is two sizes two small... :devil:
    Last summer a gold shovel nose sanger with a 427 Cammer that was pristine sold on E-bay in the neighborhood of 45K, I would say that it is a good comp HOWEVER the economy may hold the price down a tad.
    http://***boat.com/forums/attachment...1&d=1196273778

dmontzsta
    Holy mutha f'ing...
    That thing should be in a museum.

amatosanger
    Sweet ride, nice piece, I'm impressed! Hope it finds a good home, I have a uncle in AZ that's crazy about Ford's he might be interested I'll spread the word for ya.

sangervdrive
    Damn, I love the looks of a black Sanger Bubble!

I just bought it for $400 but the guy wouldn't deliver it to me so I told him to shove it. Just try and get more than that in this market... Sweet ride....
    Steve

Boat211
    Beautiful. I am not a Ford fan. But that thing is Awesome. I would put a tracking device on motor and boat. If they are not in the same place at all times, hunt the scum bag down and kick him in the junk. You may have to appologize if it is just at the engine shop for a freshen up though.

MKEELINE
    That's a very cool boat.
    How does a Holman/Moody 427 medium riser compare dollar wise? My dad has one in a 64' Hallett. He has had the boat and motor since 64'. He's not looking to sell it, I was just courious what it's worth. Sorry for the hijack.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    That's a very cool boat.
    How does a Holman/Moody 427 medium riser compare dollar wise? My dad has one in a 64' Hallett. He has had the boat and motor since 64'. He's not looking to sell it, I was just courious what it's worth. Sorry for the hijack.
    I would guesstimate a used running standard bore medium riser to be worth $6,000 to $8,000. Just a guess...

Come on Sleepy, buy it from your buddy and give it to Emily for a Christmas present. That thing is too cool to let these guys take it south from here......
    Drop dead bitchin boat. Wish I could have seen it in person...

1978 Rogers
    John, I'd love to buy it. But I'd need to add on to our living room and put a rotating floor so it could be on display. My garage isn't worthy of having that in it.
    Plus there is the money thing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast