Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need Prayers Please

2manymustangs
    "Father God, I know your holding Dick Vale in the palm of your hand. Your the creator of all things and have the power to restore him to full health. Father God I pray that you will bring a peace over his family at this difficult time with this tough situation. In the name of your Son, Our Savior, Jesus Christ... Amen."

DAVEY B
    Dave, I am truely sorry to hear this! I know how close you and Dick are.Our thoughts and prayers our with you and Dick.

Never met the gentleman but have seen his work in many pictures. Finally have had a chance to see his work personally when a buddy bought a boat he painted and it's breathtaking. Clearly a craftsman and my hopes are that he puts this illness behind him and has many years of work ahead of him so we can all benefit...... Hope you get well soon Dick

I was just thinking about him when I saw you at Parker and was wondering how he was doing, really sorry to hear this Dave. My prayers are with him.

Schiada76
    "Father God, I know your holding Dick Vale in the palm of your hand. Your the creator of all things and have the power to restore him to full health. Father God I pray that you will bring a peace over his family at this difficult time with this tough situation. In the name of your Son, Our Savior, Jesus Christ... Amen."
    This, is an OUTSTANDING post.

Prop Nut
    Al Stoker and I went by and visited Dick, today...(11/30/07)...He had a neck brace. He was taping and painting some, maybe RC truck...He looked good, good color...Al and I joked with him. Hee joked with us.....Not sure of his exact words, but something to the effect, he was doing OK, and was glad people were thinking about him.....
    Not sure it is fair, to visit a guy who hasn't been doing too well, and come away feeling better...Dick just has a way, you know!!!!!!

warlock 27
    He will be in my prayers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123