Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Here's some reading material. . .

there is a HUGE differance between a motor deal set up to accel for 8 sec, and one that runs the salt, road race, circle boat etc. There is a a slightly better that zero chance that an RM engine would be worth a flying chit on the salt.

Sleeper CP
    there is a HUGE differance between a motor deal set up to accel for 8 sec, and one that runs the salt, road race, circle boat etc. There is a a slightly better that zero chance that an RM engine would be worth a flying chit on the salt.
    LOL
    (I'm pretty sure this means drag race spec engine)
    Sleeper CP

Racer477
    Does that include the
    "way different bore/stroke combination"

Racer477
    "CONGRATULATIONS!'
    ROBERT MOORE
    TOP SPEED - 273.100 M.P.H.!!!
    "Fastest stock body Corvette in the world"
    Reher-Morrison Super Series HRI 572 CID
    Injected on 118 ERC fuel
    The Bobby Moore took his Reher-Morrison powered stock body Corvette to an unbelievable 273-100 mph and set not one, not two, but five (5) National Speed Records at Bonneville.
    His 572 CID engine (based on our Super Series 572 engine) allowed him to set the record in both the AA/GMS and the AA/GT classes at 271.61 and 268.29 mph respectively!
    Bobby also set the AA/FMS class record @ 258.546 mph, the A/GMS class record @ 236.142 mph and the A/FMS class record @ 234.162 mph!!!

steelcomp
    We're also running , way different bore/stroke combination
    RMRE’s Super Series 572 is the most technically advanced bracket racing engine on the market. It features the Reher-Morrison exclusive Raptor 12° spreadport cylinder heads, Dart Big M block with huge bore 4.625” custom pistons. Callies 4340 4.250" Magnum Crankshaft.
    This is Pro Stock Technology for you!
    572 Options
    Dry Sump Oiling System
    Tunnel Ram, Carbs & Linkage
    Well steelcomp after asking questions and getting fobbed off with two word single syllable questions, I'll let you go and develop in your words
    this isn't an RM engine...we're developing our own "combination"
    Good luck with the project Guess I didn't bother to check what the bore/stroke combination is on RM's crate motor. Most 572's I know of are 4.500X 4.500. My bad. Goody for you!!!
    As for answering your questions, if I thought you were doing anything else but trying to stir up some shit, I'd pay more attention to what you're asking, but you're not, so I won't.

steelcomp
    there is a HUGE differance between a motor deal set up to accel for 8 sec, and one that runs the salt, road race, circle boat etc. There is a a slightly better that zero chance that an RM engine would be worth a flying chit on the salt. But how can ou say that...The Bobby
    Moore took his RM based engine and set all those fabulous records with it.

steelcomp
    How fast is 273-100 mph?"CONGRATULATIONS!'
    ROBERT MOORE
    TOP SPEED - 273.100 M.P.H.!!!
    "Fastest stock body Corvette in the world"
    Reher-Morrison Super Series HRI 572 CID
    Injected on 118 ERC fuel
    The Bobby Moore took his Reher-Morrison powered stock body Corvette to an unbelievable 273-100 mph and set not one, not two, but five (5) National Speed Records at Bonneville.
    His 572 CID engine (based on our Super Series 572 engine) allowed him to set the record in both the AA/GMS and the AA/GT classes at 271.61 and 268.29 mph respectively!
    Bobby also set the AA/FMS class record @ 258.546 mph, the A/GMS class record @ 236.142 mph and the A/FMS class record @ 234.162 mph!!!

Racer477
    Guess I didn't bother to check what the bore/stroke combination is on RM's crate motor. Most 572's I know of are 4.500X 4.500. My bad. Goody for you!!!
    As for answering your questions, if I thought you were doing anything else but trying to stir up some shit, I'd pay more attention to what you're asking, but you're not, so I won't.
    steelcomp,
    so respectfull on speedtalk,
    such a know it all here....
    sorry to upset you.

Racer477
    But how can ou say that...The Bobby
    Moore took his RM based engine and set all those fabulous records with it.
    It would be good if we were all perfect.

steelcomp
    steelcomp,
    so respectfull on speedtalk,
    such a know it all here....
    sorry to upset you.LOL...I'm not upset. Sounds like you must be, though. 10 posts, and you come in here like you're all that, and you talk about respect? That's rich.
    You wouldn't get away with your kind of BS on Speedtalk either, my friend, so maybe you ought to just worry about yourself, eh?
    Do you have anything constructive to offer here? I'm all for learning and would be most greatful for anything positive you might have to add to this thread. I have plenty to learn.
    BTW...since it seems you have such a problem with me, why don't you just give me a call, and we'll talk. Let's leave the thread to it's purpose, not to air your bad feelings.